no dts master audio when watching 3d blurays

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
can anyone at what hifi please help me with this one. just got a panasonic bd 310 bluray player and connected i|( |( |( t to an yamaha rx v1900 reciever. using the main hdmi output for connection straight to my sony hx903. second hdmi connection straight to reciever. when watching normal blurays with dts master audio everything is fine. but when watching 3d blurays with dts master audio it only plays the normal dts core sound. all settings are correct video off in hdmi out 2 etc.
angry.png

d4v3pum4

Nov 15, 2008
Visit site
What settings are you using? The usual suspect is 'secondary audio'. If you turn that off, bitstreaming HD audio is enabled. It is usually on by default for some strange reason.

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Am having issues with the secondary output as well, only getting intermittent sound. Can I ask are you using a v1.4 cable to connect the secondary to your AV AMP and what other settings have you got configured ?.

Thanks, Ian

ltmatl

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
H there,

The previous poster regarding secondary audio is correct - i had same issue with the 310, for some reason the default is on (different feature to the second HDMI out) - turn it of and you will have HD audio in all its glory!

A

Anonymous

no using qed 1.3 version. but no problem when watchin normal bluray just 3d bluray

d4v3pum4

Nov 15, 2008
Visit site
Why don't you post the settings you are using and the available options? Then maybe someone might be able to spot something that isn't right.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts