Nexus 4 in Stock Today For £280!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Reports suggest the Nexus 4 will be in stock from 5 this afternoon on the Google store.
smiley-smile.gif

Xanderzdad

Jun 25, 2008
Visit site
I am so very, very tempted - but my iPhone 3GS keeps plodding on and so I'm not sure I can justify it.

Incredible value for money though.

BenLaw said:
bigboss said:
Cheers gel! Just ordered one! :)

What about your Nokia? Or is this for your wife?

My Nokia is staying with me! :)

Wife's Nexus 4 has been ordered from the US. This is a Christmas gift to my mother-in-law.

In fact, I placed the order from my Lumia's web browser on 3G! ;)

Despite that, I did not encounter any problems ordering. All done within 2 mins!

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
Just went to the store to order bumper pack - surprise it shows "out of inventory check back soon" , Jeez this launch is definately a complete and utter shambles. :wall:

scene

daveh75 said:
Thats 2 days from when you get the shipping notification. Though mine arrived the next day.

But it does look pretty stupid when they won't ship for 4-5 weeks and still want to charge you for the privilege of 2 day delivery. A lot of companies wouldn't charge delivery at all for that length of wait. Especially when they've had your cash for that time. :rant:

daveh75

kena said:
Just went to the store to order bumper pack - surprise it shows "out of inventory check back soon" , Jeez this launch is definately a complete and utter shambles. :wall:

They've had little/no stock since launch. I ordered mine with the phone on launch, it arrived yesterday even though the quoted shipping time was 3 - 5 days, some are still waiting from what i've read.

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
How you finding battery life Dave? , my use away from base generally be approx 1.5 - 2 hrs music & Games , a few calls and half doz. texts , 10 min I/net at most.

daveh75

kena said:
How you finding battery life Dave? , my use away from base generally be approx 1.5 - 2 hrs music & Games , a few calls and half doz. texts , 10 min I/net at most.

The N4s battery is very average.

I use mine for work, so lots of phonecalls, texts and emails throughout the day, and probally a couple of hours surfing and music in total when I get home, by which time it'll be needing a charge.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts