Nexus 4 in Stock Today For £280!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

scene

And google are obviously limiting purchases - just noticed (as I had the nexus 4 page loaded at work to check for stock availability) that, having ordered one last night, it now says "LIMIT REACHED" and "Thank you for your previous order. You have reached the limit for this item."

scene said:
And google are obviously limiting purchases - just noticed (as I had the nexus 4 page loaded at work to check for stock availability) that, having ordered one last night, it now says "LIMIT REACHED" and "Thank you for your previous order. You have reached the limit for this item."

You can still order the 8GB version. You're allowed 1 16GB & 1 8GB phone.

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss said:
scene said:

I think the 8GB is out of stock.

scene

bigboss said:
scene said:

Aah, His and Hers phones... :silenced:

scene

UPDATE: It has arrived :bounce:

Mrs. Scene has phoned me because a courier arrived with a "package from google" which he was handling very carefully! She's opened it and there was a Nexus 4 box in the jiffy bag. YES!!

So by 4-5 weeks delivery with £9.99 for two day delivery they really did mean in two days...

I can feel my cold getting worse - may have to go home soon... :)

scene said:
UPDATE: It has arrived :bounce:

Mrs. Scene has phoned me because a courier arrived with a "package from google" which he was handling very carefully! She's opened it and there was a Nexus 4 box in the jiffy bag. YES!!

So by 4-5 weeks delivery with £9.99 for two day delivery they really did mean in two days...

I can feel my cold getting worse - may have to go home soon... :)

Really?? Mine hasn't arrived yet. Should be arriving soon! :clap:

scene

bigboss said:
Nope. Just checked. Status hasn't been updated yet. All this for ordering exactly at 5pm!! |(

Strange thing is, I didn't order until 9.20pm - but, I was unsuccessful first time round and did have an email at 3.20pm on 4/12 from google saying they were back in stock - wonder if this is related?

scene

I sympathise with your predicament. I had resigned myself to getting the Nexus in the New Year (and nursing my rapidly failing Centro until then). To hear of someone else who has gone from "4-5 weeks" to two days must be galling - I know I'd be hacked off.

Good luck!

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
Well done scene hope mine comes early as well .

Edit no change in status , I didn't apply first time round so maybe because you were unsuccesful is the reason getting it early.

scene

kena said:
Well done scene hope mine comes early as well .

Edit no change in status , I didn't apply first time round so maybe because you were unsuccesful is the reason getting it early.

Maybe - I'm just happy to get it so soon!

Maybe it's because I used Google Chrome to do my purchase through Google Play store, using my Googel Wallet ;) Got to be some reward for blind brand loyalty :grin:

seasiders rock

Feb 21, 2009
Visit site
:) I ordered an 8gb Tuesday night at about midnight whilst at work.

Got a confirmation e mail 5.6 week delivery.

Wednesday morning another e mail, item has shipped. :O

TNT delivered Thursday at 15.30. :dance:

A lot of people that ordered early on the Tuesday (just after 5) have not got there phones.

I had to update mine to Jelly Bean when i got it, not already running it. When i put my sim in not recognised, could not make calls.

Took a couple of hours to work it out, but yes worth it, noticeable improvement on my Desire S. Screen is lush and fast my god it,s quick.

At £249 it,s (if you can get one) probably the bargain of the year.

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
scene said:
Following on from the farce-like initial release, maybe Google have decided to service purchase orders in reverse order... ;)

Anything's possible since they are just another bunch of American tax dodgers !!! >)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts