new to what hi-fi

hykbooks

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
i am glad to be able to ask questions in the forums as i am a newbiew when it comes to home audio

i hope people will help me out in building a decent hone system

I am totally noob in what I need, all I need is a home system that I can use to listen to music

I like warm, bass, layered sound signatures and I look forward to build a system around 3000 usd and i will buy used speakers and amp

where i live i see lots selling B&W 684 and klipsch rf35 and I do not have the opportunity to audition things so I will need to reply on feedback form experienced users, at one point i was considering buying the duevel venus but i do not know what or how they sound I just liked how they looked

I listen mostly to electronic music, and progressive rock

I have a fairly large large rom over 60 meter square

I need help in identifying floor speakers and a good amp to power them

thanks

D

Deleted member 2457

hykbooks said:
i am glad to be able to ask questions in the forums as i am a newbiew when it comes to home audio

i hope people will help me out in building a decent hone system

I am totally noob in what I need, all I need is a home system that I can use to listen to music

I like warm, bass, layered sound signatures and I look forward to build a system around 3000 usd and i will buy used speakers and amp

where i live i see lots selling B&W 684 and klipsch rf35 and I do not have the opportunity to audition things so I will need to reply on feedback form experienced users, at one point i was considering buying the duevel venus but i do not know what or how they sound I just liked how they looked

I listen mostly to electronic music, and progressive rock

I have a fairly large large rom over 60 meter square

I need help in identifying floor speakers and a good amp to power them

thanks
Welcome! *good*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts