New system help

malthus80

Oct 30, 2008
Visit site
Im downsizing from my currnet setup as im moving house and dont have the space. I should be able to get around 2 grand for my naim setup and i have sold my viennas for 350. I am planning on getting a Panny gt60 plasma with part of the money as i need a new tv for the house. With the rest i would like a relatively good system and i am open to streaming as well as cd replay.i would appreciate any advice and recommendations for a balanced system that will give me good value for money for the rest of my cash. I am willing to put in a little extra cash for the right system but not too much. Thanks

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
If it's within budget, I wholeheartedly recommend the Avi ADM9RS. All you need to pair them with is something with an optical out (they have dac/pre/power amps built in) - a cheap bluray player or such, or maybe an Airport Express and stream from your iPod using Airplay. I think they are great and, for me, can compete with much pricier systems. They're £1250 and I think are available on 30 day home trial.

malthus80

Oct 30, 2008
Visit site
They sound like a very interesting and could well be within budget if i use them with my blu ray player as a transport. Thanks for the idea Craig

TRENDING THREADS