New system for £2000

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

Many thanks to all your replies on my previous request for a £1000 system. Having paid a visit to 7oaks it seems I have to dig a little deeper. Any advice on a £2000 system would be gratefully received, 7oaks are recommending the Rotel RA-05 or the Roksan. I was anticipating a new tuner with dab, but many Tuners do not have dab is there a reason for this?

A

Anonymous

The Roksan Kandy L.III Integrated amp and CD player can be had with Dali Ikon 6s with all necessary cabling for £1899 here: http://www.creative-audio.co.uk/STSYS_ROK_ROK_DALIIKON6.htm This is where I bought my system. Customer and delivery service is excellent - they repaired a blown speaker for me free of charge. Just add the Denon TU1800DAB (£

A

Anonymous

Another option is the CA 640T. Does FM and DAB.

Lewis P's suggestion looks like a pretty killer kit for the money.

A

Anonymous

Lewis

Many thanks for your response. I purchased my last hi-fi system 20 years ago so my knowledge is very limited. I have visited the web-site and it does look exceptionally value and I'm minded to do as you suggest. I have heard the Kandy once in a demonstration they sounded OK, but I'm not familiar with the speakers and since I don't live in the area will not be able to listen to them. Do you know their reputation, virtues etc. of the amp and speakers.

Many thanks

David

A

Anonymous

I listened to this system with different speaker cable and liked it very much and ended up buying the speakers with different electronics imo one of the best speakers for under 1000 pounds whf 5 star award winners

T

the record spot

Pure also do an FM/DAB tuner as well as a, er, pure DAB only - can't recall the model number offhand, but look to spend between £220 - £250 (lower price is DAB only). It's been out a while so shop round for a deal. Well rated in WHFS&V.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts