NEW SPEAKERS ADVICE PLEASE?

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
I now have a NAD 320BEE amp on the way. I'm fairly certain at this stage i have decided on floor standing speakers rather than shelf units. I think im going to go somewhere for demos in the next couple weeks, just to hear things and be confident with my choice. So any reccommendations as to what i should demo would be great. My budget is, at the very most, £300, and i'd like to get all necassary leads and whatever else i need for that money too.

A

Anonymous

try these http://www.richersounds.com/showbigproductpicture/KEF-IQ5-MAP/304200.jpg u migh like the sound i didnt but not bad i have to say

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
acoustic energy neo 3 or mission m34i they go nice with nad and your more likely to get a demo with your amp.good luck,gregory.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
thanks gregory. what do you mean by im more likely to get a demo with my amp...? Do you mean if i take it along? can it be hard to persuade people to give demos? Itll be one of the richer sounds i go to. im almost equidistant between leicester and birmongham.

gregory

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
or you could try superfi at birmingham or coventry,they stock nad and the speakers i mentioned where your more likely to get a demo.richer sounds are not known for their demo's due to lack of floor space but they may accomodate you as your spending your hard earned wedge.there are plenty of dealers in the midlands area,why not check out the web for a list or go to the dealer section in the mag.good luck,gregory.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Thanks Thaiman - the same model...?

Just a quick query on Richer sounds - are the prices on the web the prices in store? Or is that the whole "thing" with them - they sell very cheap? I think i may have missed something, on the basis of "if it looks too good to be true..." etc.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="al7478"]they sell very cheap?[/quote]

Great! Julian Richer is the most poppular man for guys who starting off in Hifi world.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts