Question New reciever for 5.1 Dali and LG OLED

MastrUsr

Nov 15, 2020
Visit site
Hello!
I have a setup of 4x Dali zensor 1, a zensor vokal and a E12 sub. This is connected to a Sony STR-DH550.

I'm looking to upgrade but have no idea what I should look at. It's only used for movies. I would like to pay at most 400 GBP (530 USD) . I'm not in a hurry so can look for sales. I would really like the reciever to work with the ARC (eARC) (not working right now).

I've only listened to one reciever and that's the Denon S650H which sounded good, but I'm not "good enough" to compare against the Sony I have at home..

Would you please help out?

Best regards,
Eric

MastrUsr

Nov 15, 2020
Visit site
Would you care to elaborate on why you recommend this modem?
It seems the X2600H is a modified version of the S950H så I wonder if you could tell me bit on what that model would give me more of than the S650H? The price difference is quite big here in Sweden.

Thanks for taking the time to reply! :)

The main difference between the S series and the higher X series is that the latter has a removable power cord, improved audio quality using the higher Audyssey MultEQ XT with 8 mic positions and Zone 2 pre-outs. Room correction software is better in the X series. If you're in Sweden, compare the 650 with 1600 and 950 with 2600. In the UK, current pricing structure means that there isn't much difference in price between the 1600 and 2600.

Reactions: MastrUsr

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts