New KEF E Series

Paul Theother

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I have just come across news on Home Media's website that KEF have launched a new range called the E Series.....http://www.homemedialimited.co.uk/kef-e-series-product-range-announced.html

Regards

Paul

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
It's nice when you find these things out on Facebook rather than being told beforehand.

I despise when this happens, as people start calling in asking for details, and think you're a *** when you can't tell them anything about them.

Looks nice!

E305%20Wht.jpg

E305%20wht%202.jpg

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
FrankHarveyHiFi said:
It's nice when you find these things out on Facebook rather than being told beforehand.

I despise when this happens, as people start calling in asking for details, and think you're a *** when you can't tell them anything about them.

Agreed. It takes a moments thought to send an email a day ahead of a press release.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
TheHomeCinemaCentre said:
Agreed. It takes a moments thought to send an email a day ahead of a press release.

Press release? What press release? Not a sniff of info on these received by us – will ask questions of KEF PR.

Paul Theother

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I have just called Home Media and they stated that they received an official KEF Marketing email late afternoon yesterday detailing the new E Series. No doubt other retailers would have also received the same information.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Am promised full press release and pix within a few minutes, so news story will follow – though not sure what it will add to the comprehensive coverage on that retailer's site except (perhaps, hopefully) pricing.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Apparently now no press release will be immediately forthcoming, as they're not due until late April, and 'UK price yet to be determined'.

But parent company GP's German operation published a press release a couple of hours ago with a price of €999 for the 5.1-channel E305 package, so that's the one I've used in our news story

ledzeproll

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
KEF UK retailers were all informed – that’s how Home Media got the original story! The system is not available until end-April so no Press Release was issued for obvious reasons. Well, obvious to anyone who knows anything about PR!

ledzeproll said:
KEF UK retailers were all informed – that’s how Home Media got the original story! The system is not available until end-April so no Press Release was issued for obvious reasons. Well, obvious to anyone who knows anything about PR!

Oh well, I know at least a couple of dealers who were not informed (see above). And thanks for continuing to be condescending. Didn't expect this from someone who works for a PR company.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts