New ipod 4th Gen

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
We have just purchased a new 4th generation 32gb ipod and would like advise on what is the best docking system to use.

I was thinking of buying a Fatman Carbon unit but i believe some of the units do not accept the 4th genertion ipod.

Alternatively i could either buy a dock to link it to my existing Teac CR-H225 unit which has a USB connection or to my Yamaha AV receiver.

Any help would be very welcome

Paul

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your reply, my budget for the new dock will be £ 300

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
In which case, its smaller sibling - the Zeppelin Mini - is still our favourite at that price.

BUT. the AirWired wireless iPod add-on for the latest Yamaha receivers is excellent, too. Which Yamaha model do you have?

A

Anonymous

I have a Yamaha RX-V 496 model which is now few years old and linked to a Mission speaker system.

A

Anonymous

I have a Pure i20 iPod DAC dock and it is superb, I have been using it with an iPod Nano plus my daughters 3G iPod Touch though have just bought a 4G 32GB Touch myself.

I wouldnt spend £300 on a self contained dock, I would either by a good amp and speakers and a Pure i20 or an i20 alone to use with you existing system.

Search on here, another user has posted a glowing review of the i20, despite costing only £75 it is truly fantastic.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts