new forum

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

KiwiMoto

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Great, it's not in the hifi section now but why does there need to be several threads on the 'new site'?

Time to lock the secondary ones and put all the gripes into one basket.

And you know what you get when you 'puta alla gripes ina one basket ana stomp on them'?

whine *biggrin*

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
KiwiMoto said:
Great, it's not in the hifi section now but why does there need to be several threads on the 'new site'?

Time to lock the secondary ones and put all the gripes into one basket.

And you know what you get when you 'puta alla gripes ina one basket ana stomp on them'?

whine *biggrin*

I think for all the mental pain and anguish Haymarket needs to buy us all a copy of this book and help us endure the next few months of website construction.

Just a thought.

KiwiMoto

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Advance order A Decade In The Sh**house[/i], our 10th anniversary hardback book, and get your name printed in the back as a 'Friend of Modern Toss'.[/b]
*ROFL* What a deal! where do I sign!?![/b]

Jota180

May 14, 2010
Visit site
daveh75 said:
Jota180 said:
I dunno if this is against the rules and a mod can delete this sentence, but if you want to see a modern website that this should aspire to then check out avforums.

The AVF redesign is almost as bad as this, and managed to see off plenty of regulars..

The AVF design is stunningly modern and takes advantage of the abilities of HTML5. The dinosaurs it's chased off are probably better off driving their Austin 7 and drinking their warm ale than trying to learn a couple of new tricks.

Seriously, the people that cannot cope with a bit of change probably wear the same underwear day in day out and haven't re-wallpapered their house in thirty years.

The world cannot stand still because some luddites cannot cope with a change of colour or scenery.

pauln

Feb 26, 2008
Visit site
Jota180 said:
Seriously, the people that cannot cope with a bit of change probably wear the same underwear day in day out and haven't re-wallpapered their house in thirty years.

Seriously?

That's got to be the most pathetic comment so far.

Neptune_Twilight

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
pauln said:
Jota180 said:

Seriously?

How do you know that's when I last re-papered the lounge anyway! *biggrin*

Cypher

Jun 8, 2007
Visit site
pauln said:
Jota180 said:

Seriously?

Don't worry Paul. He's just a troll. Nothing to worry about *wink*

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Jota180 said:

The people that make comments like that are the kind who still wallpaper their houses.

andrew_thornley

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I've tried a couple of times to start a thread in the hifi forum in the last two days. Both times I get the thread started tick but so far neither post has materialised in the forum.

Exactly the same problem as others have posted in this thread.

Buggy or what?

Andy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts