New denon avr 2200 or wait?

Taj27

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

currently have Yamaha aventage 810 and bought the new MA R90's and R200 centre. Change from the bx range to gain more 'space' as i have also had the ikea besta unit to lift all the goods onto the wall etc etc.

as many i am toying with the upgrade to 4k - is the denon avr an audio downgrade to my current aventage? But i would gain the latest 4k associated gubbins to then be followed by a 4k tv. I am in no rush to change but with the denon being so highly recomended and on offer its catching my eye thats all! Is it worth it or should i wait for the say 850 or 1050 aventages to be on offer? Would their be a noticeable difference? I have always had yam and monitor audio and always been happy.

thanks

Taj27

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the reply bigboss appreciate it. May see if richer sounds would mind letting me have a listen to it.

Normal sky tv virwing im not expecting much if any difference but i do notice currently that my audio sounds very clear, crisp, good vocals ec from my mac mini to my beresford bushmaster mk2 dac to my yamaha in pure direct mode. Im sure that the denon may show its difference in quality there if there is to be any.

Anyone else bought it? If so what speakers / set up do you have - have you Bought it as its a good price? Happy? Disappointed? Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts