New Apple Update

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Hi

This seems to have messed up my iPad 2. The Internet is incredibly slow! Any ideas? Cheers

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
gel said:
bigboss said:
That's why I'm not updating.
Ah great! So it's really messed up.

I can't see an upgrade waitiing on my iPhone or iPad. They are still on iOS 8.0.2.
That's the one I've just done. It's all your fault Chebby, I heard you saying the WHF website works better with it, and now I can't go on the internet at all!

Do you think I should take it in the Apple shop, and see what they say? Cheers

D

Deleted member 2457

RodhasGibson said:
Same here No Problems,on my iPhone 6 or iPad air with IOS 8.0.2 at present. Although I updated via iTunes not over air.
My nieces iPad 2 and iPad 4 are okay too. Just me then!

D

Deleted member 2457

chebby said:
gel said:
That's the one I've just done. It's all your fault Chebby, I heard you saying the WHF website works better with it, and now I can't go on the internet at all!
Just check your settings and make sure you - or the upgrade - haven't knocked the 'wi-fi on' to 'wi-fi-off'. I didn't experience that, but then I have no idea what you've done.
I just done a reset in the settings and it has seemed to have fixed it. Cheers. I had to re-enter my internet setttings for it. Think it is sorted now. Cheers

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
gel said:
Just check your settings and make sure you - or the upgrade - haven't knocked the 'wi-fi on' to 'wi-fi-off'. I didn't experience that, but then I have no idea what you've done.

Check available networks in you wi-fi settings and click on your own home network. Enter the network password again if it asks. (It should remember it.)

D

Deleted member 2457

When I go into my email through Yahoo, it seems to disconnect the Internet and it freezes! Think I am going to take it into the Apple shop tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 2457

cheeseboy said:
they are releasing 8.1 on monday, so you may want to hold off till that's been tried....
Ah cheers, will do. Ta

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts