admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi i have a Sony DAV-SB300 home cinema system but it has no optical in for my PS3.I want to keep the speakers and was wondering which amplifier would be able to connect with the speakers and my PS3 for great audio on games & blu ray.At the moment i have it running thru a scart and the sound is not great.Thanks

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
The big question is always gonna be "What's your budget?".

Also, the speakers will be a limiting factor whatever amp you go with, plus point will be knowing that your amp will sound even better when you can upgrade your speakers in a few years.

One problem you're really gonna find is that most, if not all HCIAB systems have a passive sub, driven by an amp inside the main unit. Seperate A/V receivers don't have the facility for a passive sub as pretty much all 'proper' subs are active (have their own in-built amplification). You may well have to buy a cheap active sub along with your new A/V amp.

2cool

Sep 4, 2008
Visit site
I have a similar problem i have got a new bd player in my living room and have put the ps3 in my bedroom wanting better sound from it than through the tv and need to send the sound via hdmi or optical but 2 or 2.1 amps only have stereo not digital connections and buyind a 5.1 amp/reciever seems a bit of a waste.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts