• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

New album releases

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

insider9

Sep 20, 2016
This came out yesterday and it's a cracker!

Cloud Nothings "The Shadow I Remember"

These guys definitely know what they're doing. Energetic, moody dissonance. Is it Indie Rock, is it Punk? I don't care. I only care there was more than 11 tracks spanning 32 minutes, so here goes another listen.

insider9

Sep 20, 2016
Also released yesterday is this wonderful album by Curtis Salgado "Damage Control"

Solid musicianship on this partly BB King influenced Blues/Rock album. Warning... this should make you smile.

1614461124839.png

insider9

Sep 20, 2016
Lots to catch up on in this thread. Many excellent albums released recently. First up an early contender for album of the year.

This one's a cracker "Promise" by Floating Points / Pharaoh Sanders & The London Symphony Orchestra

1617572732988.png

insider9

Sep 20, 2016
Next up, awaiting a release of a long play. I've been obsessing over this song since I first heard it a couple of days ago.

Silk Sonic with Leave the Door Open. If the rest of the album is as good as this single I can't see a better album coming out soon. Absolute masterclass in composition and production.

It's cheesy, it's smokey, it's hot. It's what we all needed a little bit of 70's. Love it!!!!!!!

1617572915206.png

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adLGHcj_fmA&ab_channel=BrunoMars

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS