Netflix, what I’m re-watching

Wil

May 8, 2020
Visit site
I’m aware, for example, there are compiled “best” lists:
But mostly, I skim rather than play-through the recommendations, rarely wanting to restart watching from beginning-to-end. So, instead of mentioning some titles, as I’ve done, in the Audio forum

The Time It Takes

Last edited:

Wil

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Because of its longstanding reputation, good press, I’ve sampled Lucifer—it sits about half way on my watch-list.

I can’t quite define what makes a title top-priority for me. The thinking was it’s easy to share what I esteem right now without the pressure of adding a description or reasoning. Well, I trust, a lot of my choices, when given a go, speak for themselves.

Thanks, I’ll try Chicago Fire and let then you know my thoughts.

Wil

May 8, 2020
Visit site
The Four of Us

Take the example of Netflix, my brother invited me to use his Premium Ultra-HD subscription (otherwise, I wouldn't be able to access it, because I won't subscribe/pay to have it). Majority of its offerings look awful on my 55" 4K tv (thus, if I really want to watch a certain title, usually in 1080p below 5Mbps, I'll use a 21.5" monitor that'll have the pixels closer together).

By the way, I've fibre, internet speed isn't an issue for VOD.

Rather than go into the specifics of Hi-Fi components we own, in short, I'm in a situation where I've chosen to pursue Hi-Res audio (when I'm serious about listening during free time).
My brother has cancelled his subscription, about 9 days ago, and because I don’t miss it enough… there’ll seldom be re-watching of Netflix from me.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS