Need Speakers to fit Wire Set Up------------ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have been renovating a house and planed to put KEF 3005 speakers in there and so wired up appropertly, how ever the speakers turned up and I put them on the wall and my wife went nuts saying "they runied the minaminlist look of the room" I need small as possible white speakers that will work with a wire set up the same as the kef (eg... no active sub)..... Please help as I now have wires haing out of the wall and it makes me sad....
emotion-9.gif

John Duncan

Minimalist is overrated.

However...would in wall speakers work? Lots of people do 'em - Cambridge Audio, B&W, Tannoy, Monitor Audio...

Failing that, what about the Monitor Audio Radius? Very nice white finishes, lots of different sizes available.

A

Anonymous

The Monitor Audio Radius range are very good - and available in white.

But, one question - what do you mean by 'no active sub?

A

Anonymous

I was looking at the Mission M-Cube but note that all the wires need to go to the Sub that is then conected to the Amp by another courde and so is diffrent from the set up I have.

A

Anonymous

It was contemplated but not a viable option as she would get half the speakers...

nickers1969

Jul 24, 2007
Visit site
I would highly recommend the Monitor Audio radius range - I had (and won) the same matrimonial argument with these speakers - however (and maybe some wouldn't agree) I replaced the Radius centre speaker with a MA Silver RS speaker as the Radius centres really didn't seem to cut it.

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
MickeyMike:It was contemplated but not a viable option as she would get half the speakers...

I would have thought that if the wife wanted minimalism then she would not want any speakers or surround sound or even a large TV.
A 14in portable would look about right.

A

Anonymous

I Highly recommend changing the wife for one that accepts the beauty of the Kefs.

michael hoy

Take a look at this link, can be bought in Black or White, my wife actually agreed to buying them so i'm off to the shop tomorrow.

http://dali-speakers.com/filer/Brochures/953024-0-0B_Brochure_MOTIF_UK_screen.pdf

good luck.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts