Nad M32 with Bluos - anyone got one?

• Thread starter Deleted member 160668
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 160668

Hi folks,

I ‘may’ (not guaranteed) get a chance to buy one of these in couple of months time for an absolute steal...

Ive read up and it reads as if it’s sublime... Curious if anyone’s got one as this would be a blind (unlistened) buy, purely from reviews as I won’t get option to test it first.

Tempted purely by the bargain I might get, and for my needs it seems it may be an end-game amp and rid me of the upgraditis bug I am plagued with.

Anyone have one? If so thoughts on it please?

thanks in advance.

insider9

Hmmm... difficult to tell whether you'd like it. It's risky buying without auditioning. I've heard the original M2 and it was impressive. Not long enough to make any definite judgements. I guess if the price will be that attractive you could always move it on if you don't like it. It should be a big step up from your Arcam, but the presentation almost certainly will be different.

I haven’t got one, but I do own a similarly modern amplifier which uses a ‘class D’ design. I’d be very tempted at a favourable price, especially having read this very detailed review, which includes level matched comparisons with more costly and highly rated amps.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/nad-masters-series-m32-directdigital-da-integrated-amplifier

D

Deleted member 160668

Thanks both.

I’d read that review and other too. Seems excellent on paper.

I am very tempted, even as a blind buy, mainly because it would be such a great price...

It’s unlikely I would lose any money at all if I didn’t get on with it and wanted to get rid...

lets hope I do get the option to buy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts