Nad C545BEE CDP.....play button suddenly does not work....

lcd4ever

Oct 23, 2008
Visit site
Had no trouble with this player since purchasing 2 years ago, then today went to spin a disc, the player read the cd ok, displayed no. of tracks etc, but pressing play button....nothing happening.....press play on the remote....no problem disc starts playing as normal. Wondered if anyone has had the same problem with this player ? Or can offer me some help....nothing has been spilt on the player, so why would the play button suddenly stop working....very annoying.....

A

Anonymous

This is very weird..... My Nad C545BEE cd player this week has developed almost the same fault ... mines a longer story though as this was a replacement for one that did exactly the same but worse ... skipping tracks, buttons not working and not turning on using the buttons on the front etc.... there is a thread on here describing the pantomine i had with my 1st C545BEE cd player..(3 times back to armour home) and now the replacement has developed almost the same fault as before...I beleive it to be a faulty PCB within the unit....

any way thats beside the point....my HIFI dealer has been informed that mine will be on its way back to them (again)this week....

NAD..... are you listening???? "I WILL NEVER , EVER.... BUY ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR PRODUCTS AGAIN" , ...as now i will having to return one of your products 4 times within 18months for the same fault

Your products arn`t fit for purpose they were designed for....

Joatboy

A

Anonymous

When I tried to turn on my C545 from standby this morning it wouldn't turn on. Used the remote and it did turn on but the front panel controls are not working. The remote works but after playing for a minute or so it starts skipping 5-6 seconds at a time and then goes a bit haywire. I also got a message on the display panel to do with "servo" I think.

My player is just over a year old (purchased 7.2.10) but has a three year warranty. I will call the place I bought it from on Monday (Sightandsound UK) and report back.

John

A

Anonymous

My 521 still going strong after 2.5 years and didn't miss a bit yet...
emotion-2.gif
In my eyes £120 well spend...

A

Anonymous

pb with standby button

from france. since a few weeks ago, the standby button of my c545bee doesn't work. it means that when the standby led is coloured amber, if i push on the standby button, the coulour doesn't change and the power doesn't come. BUT the cd player xorks well when i use the remote control sr8 or cd8.

where do the pb comes from?

thanks.

jm

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts