my system

Page 15 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
No, are they any good?

Audioquest cables are well known for there high quality cables and are for everyones budget depending on your system.

There are plenty of reviews to prove that, so i went this brand ans they work very well with the Hegel&Dali combo.

steve_1979

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Franky Goossens said:
There are plenty of reviews to prove that

'Reviews' are not proof. They are simply one persons opinion. In the case of magazine reviews they are the opinion of someone whos wage is partially paid for by the advertising revenue from cable companies.

Did the review that you read tell you what the cables resistance, capacitance or inductance is? Was the the word "ohms" mentioned even once? If not then it's nothing more than imaginative well written flowery bo***cks that's not worth the paper it's printed on.

Welcome to the forum BTW. :)

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
steve_1979 said:
If not then it's nothing more than imaginative well written flowery bo***cks that's not worth the paper it's printed on.

Agreed: I'd much rather buy from manufacturers who have their own imaginative poorly written bo***cks, and a marked reluctance to back up their sales spiel with facts.

spiny norman said:
Back on-topic, and sorry if already mentioned, but did anyone else pick up on the EISA Award for the HD30 DAC?

Hi spiny norman

Nice one and thanks.

The guys at Hegel fully deserve this and all the other praise the HD30 has received. They are top guys who are very understanding and fully supportive.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts