My speaker setup - need help

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi, so i want to get some nice studio monitor speakers for my setup at about 200$ range. There are some of my options: Presonus eris e5, Tannoy Reveal 402, M-Audio BX5 D2. And i'd also need a dac or something similar (im new to these things) cause the speakers have their volume controls on the back.

Is the M-Audio super DAC good, since it also has a headphone output (which is important for me). Or is the Behringer UCA202 any good?

They will all be powered by my macbook air and if possible, i'd also add a bluetooth reciever, but it aint important.

BigH

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Oskar Palm said:
Hi, so i want to get some nice studio monitor speakers for my setup at about 200$ range. There are some of my options: Presonus eris e5, Tannoy Reveal 402, M-Audio BX5 D2. And i'd also need a dac or something similar (im new to these things) cause the speakers have their volume controls on the back.

Is the M-Audio super DAC good, since it also has a headphone output (which is important for me). Or is the Behringer UCA202 any good?

They will all be powered by my macbook air and if possible, i'd also add a bluetooth reciever, but it aint important.

I don't know about those speakers. Re Behringer UC202 I don't think that is what you want, as a DAC its ok, but I did not rate it for headphones. Also if I remember correctly the volume control is just for the headhones. If using macbook can't you control the volume with that? You may want to look some apple products like Appple TV, Airport Express etc, not sure i don't use Apple for music. The Mac has a decent Dac anyway.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts