My small system

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am new here so please let me introduce myself with my small simple system.

I work in southern part of thailand and have been renting and apartment so cant expect much with room treatment.

Apology that the picture is not so clear. The pic was taken with a iphone

Thanks for having a look

photo-17.jpg

A

Anonymous

I have tried quite a few systems in the past few years but after moving work places quite many times to different locations. I just thought that it mit be best to keep my system to a minimum number of pieces acceptable. I decided to buy the Majik DSI almost two years back before the current Linn Authorized Dealer even existed and the quoted orice I got from the old one was way too expensive. So i got it shipped from Singapore to Thailand without even hearing it (yes i have heard their other digital product so I had got the base line) and it turn out that this piece of equipment has been serving me for the longest period of time. I am now only using them as source to feed to the Accuphase E-407 Amplifier which i got second handed around two months back. Its the most expensive second handed equipment i ever got and i consider it my most valued item as well. Dynamic range and impact may not be their strength but trust me, i could sit and listen and get drown by it all day long without a glimse of tiredness. I have now decided to settle with the Totem Arro with its slimline look and i like the way that the sound portrait is quite laid back. As i live in a rented apartment with people on the other side of the wall. One of the very good thing that these speakers give me is details at low volume in all frequency.

I am looking forward to auditioning some more cables to make this system perfect (for me)

Apologize if i dont intepret what i want to write clear enough. English is not my first language.

RickyDeg

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Aaah...... seeing your set-up kinda makes me miss the days of my floorstanding stereo-system! :grin:

Those Totem speakers are stunning, I have to say!

A

Anonymous

RickyDeg said:
BTW, what kind of music do you play most and feel fits those Totems best?

I listen to all kind of music but my most preferred is Jazz both with or without vocal and i think they do perform well in those territories. I have to admit my system lacks dynamic and impact when playing classic but i can live with it as the detailsand tonality is quite good. Pop.... the system really express how the recording was so i opt for my headphone instead.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts