My settings for the Panasonic DMP-BDT500EB

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
As requested by psurquhart here is a list of how i've set up my DMP-BDT500EB bluray player incase anyone has been having any problems with set up, i hope it's of some use to some of you, i will break it down by menu on the settings section of the player.

Picture Settings

picture mode - normal

chroma process - advanced

detail clarity - 0

super resolution - 1

HDMI Output menu = HDMI video format - auto, 24p output - on, HDMI colour mode - YCbCr (4:4:4), Deep colour output - auto, Contents type flag - auto, HDMI(SUB) output mode - normal.

NTSC contents output - NTSC

Still Mode - auto

Seamless play - on

Sound settings

Sound effects - off

Dialogue enhancer - off

Dynamic range compresion - off

Digital Audio Output menu = Dolby D/Dolby D+/Dolby True HD - Bitsteam, DTS/DTS-HD - Bitstream, MPEG Audio - Bitstream, BD-Video secondary audio - off, HDMI audio output - on

PCM down conversion - off

Downmix - stereo

7.1 Audio reformatting - off

High clarity sound - enable (increases the sound quality)

Audio delay - 0ms

Analog audio output - 2ch + 5.1ch (change this to 7.1 if you connect via 7.1 analog outputs)

3D

3D BD-Video playback - auto

3D AVCHD output - original

3D type - full HD

3D playback message - on

Manual settings menu = Distance - 0, Screen type - round, Frame width - off, Frame colour - black

Graphic display level - 0

System

TV settings = TV aspect - 16:9, TV system - PAL, Screen saver - on, On-screen messages - auto, Viera link - on.

Unit settings = Front panel display - bright, HDMI(SUB) v.off LED control - on, Unit operation volume - high.

Quck start - off (reduces fan noise)

Remote control - set code 1

A few extra notes for this player: Don't forget that to enjoy the BD live features offered on many blu ray discs you need to have an SD card inserted in the slot at the front of the player and to format it once inserted and lastly don't forget to update the firmware of the player in the system menu, the latest version of which at the time of this post is version 1.31.

I hope that helps, but if you have any settings to add please do so as there may be things i've overlooked as i've only had the player a few days.

Regards,

Oldboy.

psurquhart

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Oldboy said:
As requested by psurquhart here is a list of how i've set up my DMP-BDT500EB bluray player incase anyone has been having any problems with set up, i hope it's of some use to some of you, i will break it down by menu on the settings section of the player.

Picture Settings

picture mode - normal

chroma process - advanced

detail clarity - 0

super resolution - 1

HDMI Output menu = HDMI video format - auto, 24p output - on, HDMI colour mode - YCbCr (4:4:4), Deep colour output - auto, Contents type flag - auto, HDMI(SUB) output mode - normal.

NTSC contents output - NTSC

Still Mode - auto

Seamless play - on

Sound settings

Sound effects - off

Dialogue enhancer - off

Dynamic range compresion - off

Digital Audio Output menu = Dolby D/Dolby D+/Dolby True HD - Bitsteam, DTS/DTS-HD - Bitstream, MPEG Audio - Bitstream, BD-Video secondary audio - off, HDMI audio output - on

PCM down conversion - off

Downmix - stereo

7.1 Audio reformatting - off

High clarity sound - enable (increases the sound quality)

Audio delay - 0ms

Analog audio output - 2ch + 5.1ch (change this to 7.1 if you connect via 7.1 analog outputs)

3D

3D BD-Video playback - auto

3D AVCHD output - original

3D type - full HD

3D playback message - on

Manual settings menu = Distance - 0, Screen type - round, Frame width - off, Frame colour - black

Graphic display level - 0

System

TV settings = TV aspect - 16:9, TV system - PAL, Screen saver - on, On-screen messages - auto, Viera link - on.

Unit settings = Front panel display - bright, HDMI(SUB) v.off LED control - on, Unit operation volume - high.

Quck start - off (reduces fan noise)

Remote control - set code 1

A few extra notes for this player: Don't forget that to enjoy the BD live features offered on many blu ray discs you need to have an SD card inserted in the slot at the front of the player and to format it once inserted and lastly don't forget to update the firmware of the player in the system menu, the latest version of which at the time of this post is version 1.31.

I hope that helps, but if you have any settings to add please do so as there may be things i've overlooked as i've only had the player a few days.

Regards,

Oldboy.

Brilliant Oldboy - thanks - couple of querys.

In 3D Settings - Manual Settings - Why Screen Type Round & Not Flat which seems to be the default ? What exactly does this do ?

In System Settings - Unit Settings - Why HDMI(SUB) V.OFF LED Control - Mine is set to OFF but you have chosen ON ? Again what exactly does this do ?

I must point out that I have an older AV amp - Sony DA5400es that does not pass 3D - perhaps your amp does ? I have my main AV out going to HDMI2 on my tv and the sub output going to my av amp for sound dutys.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
psurquhart,

My screen type was set to round by default when i set up the player and after experimenting i still haven't been able to work out exactly what it does, when viewing a 3D disc changing from round to flat makes no difference atall to the image so i just left it as it was after initial set up.

As for HDMI(SUB) V.OFF LED Control this is simply a light that comes up on the player when you are using the twin HDMI out option on the player (as you are) to tell you that audio and video are being split, for me it simply makes no difference to me as i have a 3D capable amp and only require the HDMI mian output for both picture and sound in 3D. I have left mine on simply because it makes no difference to me but you may well find the light that comes on distracting so is better set to off in your situation.

Hope that clears things up for you, any more questions don't hesitate to ask...i'm more than happy to help if i can :)

Regards,

Oldboy.

psurquhart

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Oldboy said:
psurquhart,

My screen type was set to round by default when i set up the player and after experimenting i still haven't been able to work out exactly what it does, when viewing a 3D disc changing from round to flat makes no difference atall to the image so i just left it as it was after initial set up.

As for HDMI(SUB) V.OFF LED Control this is simply a light that comes up on the player when you are using the twin HDMI out option on the player (as you are) to tell you that audio and video are being split, for me it simply makes no difference to me as i have a 3D capable amp and only require the HDMI mian output for both picture and sound in 3D. I have left mine on simply because it makes no difference to me but you may well find the light that comes on distracting so is better set to off in your situation.

Hope that clears things up for you, any more questions don't hesitate to ask...i'm more than happy to help if i can :)

Regards,

Oldboy.

Cheers yet again Oldboy,

I too cant work out or see any difference between round or flat in 3d settings so have left as it was.

Its all coming back to me now re led light display on unit - believe it or not, I did read the manual (well most of it anyway) - but I have a very short memory but thanks for the reminder. I set it to OFF on set up and it can stay off - the less lit up on the front display the better imo.

Out of interest, do you tend to watch 3d movies alot ? I bought all the glasses (3 so far - £ouch - off fleabay) and although its good Im not sure I will persist in buying 3d films when the 2d playback looks so good. Even the kids are beginning to bore with the whole wearing the glasses thing. I can see the glasses possibly being sold on again.

psurquhart

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know what exactly the new firmware version 1.31 did ?

And any recommendations & how much memory to go for to be adequate on the SD card side of things ? Will any old sd card do or should I be looking out for a higher spec one ?

Over and out - I promise.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
psurquhart,

No worries just glad to help.

Yes i do watch 3D movies, i've got 12 3D blurays at present and i tend to buy the 3D version of a bluray if it's a movie i want as there seems to be very little in it price wise...perhaps 2 or 3 £'s. I've only got 2 pairs of glasses but i'm going to get a 3rd pair soon when funds allow, now they have come down to £45 for a new pair i'm more inclinded to get a 3rd pair as they were about £80 when i looked a while back.

I don't mind sitting there with the glasses on tbh and some 3D movies are stunning (Avatar, TinTin and Thor spring to mind) but the quality of 3D movies has been far from consistent that's for sure...some are just awful and the sheer amount of CGI kids films in 3D is doing the format no favours.

I find 3D quite immersive when done correctly but i must say i'm very happy it was just a bonus that came with my system and not something i actively sought as the main reason for buying the kit i have, if that was the case i would be disappointed because as you say the 2D quality is very good but as a bonus feature i'm happy with it.

I have no idea what the latest firmware update done, usually it just increases functionality and fixes some known issues but i can't find what specifically it addressed. As for an SD card you don't need anything spectacular just a bog standard Sd card will do you fine, about 1 - 2gb should be plenty as the BD live files that are stored on it are KB sizes and never into the MB's, i have a standard 2gb Sandisk SD card in mine and that is fine.

Hope that helps :)

Oldboy.

psurquhart

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I noticed that along with the smaller review in this months magazine, the What Hi Fi team have put a more comprehensive review on line. Thanks for this, its looking like my gamble to just go ahead and buy one have paid off - its great to see the team backing up Oldboy and I in thinking this is really a great player.

Can the What Hi Fi team go into a bit more detail if possible please and indeed add to this thread ?

I quote -

"Just make sure you've set the frame rate and upscaling to the correct values in the setting's menu to get the best results."

Can you expand on this please and any other tips ? Im sure Oldboys recomendations are spot on but was wondering what the teams thoughts were ?

Thanks.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
psurquhart said:
I noticed that along with the smaller review in this months magazine, the What Hi Fi team have put a more comprehensive review on line. Thanks for this, its looking like my gamble to just go ahead and buy one have paid off - its great to see the team backing up Oldboy and I in thinking this is really a great player.

Can the What Hi Fi team go into a bit more detail if possible please and indeed add to this thread ?

I quote -

"Just make sure you've set the frame rate and upscaling to the correct values in the setting's menu to get the best results."

Can you expand on this please and any other tips ? Im sure Oldboys recomendations are spot on but was wondering what the teams thoughts were ?

Thanks.

Hmmm...just read the review as only picked up my copy of this months edition of WHF magazine and i'm with you psurquhart it's very nice indeed to see that the BDP500 garners the full 5 stars in the review, it just reinforces my beleif that it represented a decent upgrade to my previous BDP310 player.

I think that what the online review is refering to is setting the 24p setting on when they say about frame rate settings and i presume that the upscaling refers to the screen resolution in HDMI settings (1080p, 1080i, 720p etc) but i agree with you some clarification would be really appreciated. Perhaps it's worth creating a new thread about the review in the hope that it's more likely that a member of the team will pick up on it and post some answers??

A

Anonymous

psurquhart,

Oldboy was right to your question about the review and "Just make sure you've set the frame rate and upscaling to the correct values in the setting's menu to get the best results."

I posted the question on the review itself under 'Your opinion' and the reply came back from Kashfia Kabir as:

'ideally, the frame rate should be set to 24 fps, and upscaling set to 1080p.'

Paul.

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
Hi Oldboy,

Great to hear everyone`s impressed with this model, especially as mine turned up today! Quite exciting as this is my first player other than a PS3. I don`t have surround sound or amp or any of that stuff but I`m still hoping to enjoy an improved picture and sound.

Mind you I wished I`d shopped around a bit before buying. Got mine for £250 from Amazon which is a good price but I didn`t realise you could buy a version with a multi-region dvd player which would have been very useful for me. Any idea if there might be a code or something that I`d be able to input to make it play region 1 dvd`s?

Other thing was the free blu-ray films which I hadn`t heard about. Do you know if everyone is entitled to these and if so did you just take a picture of the barcode/serial number with your digital camera and send to Panasonic website?

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer!

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
survivor said:
Hi Oldboy,

Great to hear everyone`s impressed with this model, especially as mine turned up today! Quite exciting as this is my first player other than a PS3. I don`t have surround sound or amp or any of that stuff but I`m still hoping to enjoy an improved picture and sound.

Mind you I wished I`d shopped around a bit before buying. Got mine for £250 from Amazon which is a good price but I didn`t realise you could buy a version with a multi-region dvd player which would have been very useful for me. Any idea if there might be a code or something that I`d be able to input to make it play region 1 dvd`s?

Other thing was the free blu-ray films which I hadn`t heard about. Do you know if everyone is entitled to these and if so did you just take a picture of the barcode/serial number with your digital camera and send to Panasonic website?

Wow first player other than the PS3...you will be very surprised just how far BD players have come since the PS3!

As for making the standard version multi region on the dvd section the only way to do this is with a hack as far as i'm aware and as the player is so new to market it will be a while before someone figures it out but it should be possible to do in the future but as you bought it from Amazon i would suggest returning it for the multi region version if thats a feature that matters to you. Amazon sell the multi region version themselves and i'm sure that if you said you had made a mistake and ordered the wrong version of the player they would swap it for the multi region version, i've had no problems with anything i've bought from Amazon and their customer service is second to none so give them a call.

I will warn you though that if there is a price difference between the two models then they will refund you and you will have to order the multi region version as a new order.

As for the free blu rays offer, you are entitled to claim these from the claim section on Panasonics website but in order to do it all online you have to have a copy of the receipt for the player plus a photo of the sticker on the box that contains the serial number etc BOTH in Jpeg format which can be tricky.

There is an option to post off copies of these in paper print out if that's easier for you but don't forget you can use a site such as Zamzar to convert your files to Jpeg for free. You are entitled to claim these as you have bought a qualifying BD player and here is the link to the claim section to get the free blurays:

http://promotions.panasonic.co.uk/blu-ray/

Follow the instructions and you should receive Die Hard 4, Ice Age 3 and Rise of the Planet of the Apes, nice! :)

Hope that is of some help to you.

Retne

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for those settings Oldboy, I have slavishly copied them and probably should look at them to match my tastes/equipment but this is a great leg up.

And also very useful that you mentioned Electronic Empire online - I'd already bought from a RicherSounds store so called them up and after a second call they gave me a refund of £20 as I'd haggled a little discount already (of course, they could "only just do that" original discount I asked for, I guess there's a chance they lost money on this, but I doubt it).

I suffered a bit on low haggling power having bought my TV, amp and blu ray as three separate purchases starting in October of last year. I've also had some, ahem, interesting moments at Richer, but despite some issues I do keep going back to them.

I have to say I'm very happy with this. I imagine it's the extra weight / heft of the player, but both the 210 and 220 I tried to like from last year had some transport noise (which I ended up measuring after thinking I was overreacting).

All the best,

R

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
Oldboy said:
survivor said:
Hi Oldboy,

Wow first player other than the PS3...you will be very surprised just how far BD players have come since the PS3!

As for making the standard version multi region on the dvd section the only way to do this is with a hack as far as i'm aware and as the player is so new to market it will be a while before someone figures it out but it should be possible to do in the future but as you bought it from Amazon i would suggest returning it for the multi region version if thats a feature that matters to you. Amazon sell the multi region version themselves and i'm sure that if you said you had made a mistake and ordered the wrong version of the player they would swap it for the multi region version, i've had no problems with anything i've bought from Amazon and their customer service is second to none so give them a call.

I will warn you though that if there is a price difference between the two models then they will refund you and you will have to order the multi region version as a new order.

As for the free blu rays offer, you are entitled to claim these from the claim section on Panasonics website but in order to do it all online you have to have a copy of the receipt for the player plus a photo of the sticker on the box that contains the serial number etc BOTH in Jpeg format which can be tricky.

There is an option to post off copies of these in paper print out if that's easier for you but don't forget you can use a site such as Zamzar to convert your files to Jpeg for free. You are entitled to claim these as you have bought a qualifying BD player and here is the link to the claim section to get the free blurays:

http://promotions.panasonic.co.uk/blu-ray/

Follow the instructions and you should receive Die Hard 4, Ice Age 3 and Rise of the Planet of the Apes, nice! :)

Hope that is of some help to you.

Hi Oldboy,

Many thanks indeed for your detailed reply. I can`t actually find the multi-region version on Amazon so I shall give them a call early this week. It would be easier to do a straight swap with them I imagine rather than sending back item for a refund and then potentially haggling with Richer Sounds.

The free blu-ray discs sounds like a bit of hastle but worth a try. I`ll give it a go but if I can`t manage to apply correctly I probably won`t lose too much sleep over it. No, it`s the multi-region that would be useful. I`ve actually still got a fairly cheap dvd/vcr combi which is taking up valuable space and the reason it`s still there is that the dvd is multi-region. It also has a ZOOM button. Remember those?

I still haven`t taken the new Panasonic out of it`s box which is probably just as well if it ends up going back. And yes, I`m very much looking forward to seeing how far things have progressed since the PS3 came out! I have a 37" mid-range Panasonic tv that`s nearly two years old so I imagine I might not see the true capabilities of the new blu-ray but I`m still looking forward to a little improvement.

Thanks again for you help!

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Retne said:
Thanks for those settings Oldboy, I have slavishly copied them and probably should look at them to match my tastes/equipment but this is a great leg up.

And also very useful that you mentioned Electronic Empire online - I'd already bought from a RicherSounds store so called them up and after a second call they gave me a refund of £20 as I'd haggled a little discount already (of course, they could "only just do that" original discount I asked for, I guess there's a chance they lost money on this, but I doubt it).

I suffered a bit on low haggling power having bought my TV, amp and blu ray as three separate purchases starting in October of last year. I've also had some, ahem, interesting moments at Richer, but despite some issues I do keep going back to them.

I have to say I'm very happy with this. I imagine it's the extra weight / heft of the player, but both the 210 and 220 I tried to like from last year had some transport noise (which I ended up measuring after thinking I was overreacting).

All the best,

R

Retne,

Your are welcome, just glad i could give you a good starting point. I should add that one setting should be changed from my initial post....from the picture menu, HDMI Output, HDMI Video Format should be set to 1080p for better upscaling of dvds. Of course you would change this to 1080i or 720p to match your screens native resolution if your tv is not full HD resolution but for more or less everyone this should be set to 1080p.

I've definately found my BDT500 has far less transport noise than my old BDT310 which did tend to hum and whine a bit in operation but never too bad but the BDT500 is silent which is very nice. That was good of Richers to give you a refund on your purchase price...i've never been able to test out that claim myself as i've done my research before purchase to get a price match but it's good to hear they do stick by the claim that if you find it cheaper 7 days after purchase they will refund the difference.

Out of interest what 'interesting' moments have you had with Richers? I've had a few myself but all were resolved to my complete satisfaction, one issue with the supposed free 2 pairs of 3D glasses that should have come with my GT30 tv and two more with the first two GT30 tv's i received being faulty and needing to be replaced. The 3D glasses saga went on for about 2 months but i eventually received them after posting a thread on WHF about the continuing issues i was facing...within an hour of posting the thread Richers were on the phone to me to clear it up.

It didn't end there though, somehow they sent the glasses to the store where i purchased the tv only for the store to not bother passing them on to me and giving them to another customer! I had to complain yet again and they then sent them to me at my home address with a £20 gift voucher as an apology. Apart from that i've had no complaints and won't shop anywhere else for my AV kit.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
survivor,

You are right the multi region version has now gone from Amazons listing, i had it on my wish list so i know it was listed but it certainly isn't there anymore...that's a real pain in the you know what eh! That just leaves you two options as multi region playback is important to you, you can return it for a refund and get one from Richer Sounds or stick with it and hope that a hack appears soon.

I would be tempted to return it as you haven't opened it and then get the multi region from Richer Sounds and save yourself some cash in the process. Waiting for a hack will mean that you run the risk of further firmware updates from Panasonic removing the multi region capability of the dvd section and as it's essential to keep the firmware up to date i wouldn't be happy paying for a hack only for it to be wiped and back to square one. It might transpire that all that is needed is a code to unlock the region coding of the dvd section but as it's such a new machine only time will tell.

Despite the hassle i would return the deck and go to Richers for a multi region version so you can wave goodbye to your old dvd player and enjoy superior upscaling to your tv with ALL your dvds. The application for the free blu rays isn't that tricky it just means making sure you have any pics in Jpeg format, apart from that the application is very simple and for the sake of a little hassle the free movies are a nice reward.

I guarantee you will notice the difference between the BDT500 and your PS3 even on your tv, it's not that old after all and being 37 inch you will have plenty of screen on which to see the differences! Granted it's not going to look as nice as it does on my 42GT30 but i'm sure you will be very surprised the differnce it makes to both picture and sound quality.

Keep me posted with what you decide to do in the end, i'm genuinely interested to see if you return it or not.

Hope i have been of some help to you.

A

Anonymous

Oldboy,

Received my BDT500 today from Richer Sounds. Thanks for your set up, it made my job much easier. Touch pad remote took a little getting used to, but no real problem. Player looks great after the BDT310, especially on top of my Atacama Europa rack!

Picture and sound look and sound great so far, although I've just had a quick play so need to play a couple of movies to really get a feel for it (plus I am getting my MA R370HD subwoofer fixed tomorrow, so hard to tell right now).

My software version is 1.23, but where do I look to see what the different versions give you (is it worth upgrading)? Also, if I do upgrade the firmware will it effect or stop the multi-region for DVD playback?

Thanks,

Paul.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
pauled51 said:
Oldboy,

Received my BDT500 today from Richer Sounds. Thanks for your set up, it made my job much easier. Touch pad remote took a little getting used to, but no real problem. Player looks great after the BDT310, especially on top of my Atacama Europa rack!

Picture and sound look and sound great so far, although I've just had a quick play so need to play a couple of movies to really get a feel for it (plus I am getting my MA R370HD subwoofer fixed tomorrow, so hard to tell right now).

My software version is 1.23, but where do I look to see what the different versions give you (is it worth upgrading)? Also, if I do upgrade the firmware will it effect or stop the multi-region for DVD playback?

Thanks,

Paul.

No worries Paul glad it helped you out, and good news that the player arrived...must look nice on the rack eh!

I found that with movies the BDP500 is a clear step up in performance with every movie i have thrown at it so far, i really am pleased i upgraded from the BDP310 and i don't find the touchpad an issue to use after a bit of time to get used to it.

Great news that your sub will be back with you soon as you will be able to enjoy the sound to the full...nice.

As for firmware updates...these are important to keep up to date with. There is nowhere that i have found which details the exact improvements made to every iteration of firmware except some brief stuff on Panasonics website, but none on the BDP500 updates on there that i could find. Firmware normally updates the software for disc compatibility issues, bug fixes, some software fixes to operation and connect services and should be carried out to avoid disc issues, some new bluray releases require a firmware update to a player in order to play.

As you bought the multi region version of the player from new any firmware updates you carry out will NOT affect the players multi region playback of dvds. Go to system menu, Firmware update and update your firmware to version 1.31 which is the latest version available but exactly what it addresses i don't know, i have tried to find out but with no luck...google returns some strange results no matter how i narrow the search.

Hope that helps, enjoy the player :grin:

A

Anonymous

Oldboy,

Many thanks for the info on updates. I'll do it tomorrow!

Paul.

beachBOYken

Jan 1, 2008
Visit site
Hi

hopfully someone can confirm this , I have noticed under system settings and TV system that it is selected as NTSC , should this not be PAL?

cheers

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
GSB said:
Oldboy,can you expand on the better pq compared to your old 310?

cheers

graham

I tought i had Graham but looking back i didn't cover it very well, there are a few major advances over my previous 310 player cheif among those are detail (shadows especially), motion and colour reproduction. My test disc of choice is the opening of The Dark Knight bluray and i was struck by the extra smooth motion throughout it and the detail of clothes fibres on the Jokers suit and the extra depth to all the shadows in the bank vault.

Skin tones are far more accurate too as the bank managers face was overly red on the 310 but the 500 is far more natural and convincing and loses the redness to the face...talking of colour the jokers suit is another standout as the extra shadow detail and clarity reveal it to be far more shabby than on the 310, the different shades of purple being more convincing.

The outside scenes as the camera pans in and they zip wire across the street definately benefit from the extra detail of the 500, the reflections on the windows are far more convincing and the slight stutter from the 310 on motion is eliminated completely, i really noticed the extra detail on the street when they zip across as previously it was a bit blurry but the 500 makes it pin sharp.

Also silly things like the resolution of the gravel on the roof are better and more three dimensional which is a good test as it combines the extra detail, shadow depth and colour. The masks that the heist crew wear are worth a mention too as more marks can be seen on them making them look more beaten up and worn.

I done a comparison of the two players with this scene before i sold the 310 so it's not as if i'm looking through rose tinted specs and the 500 is definately the superior machine, the way it deals with motion compared to the 310 is a revelation as stutter is virtually eliminated.

I'm very happy i upgraded, it was well worth it.

GSB

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
cheer's for the review oldboy,shall def have to have a look at a new bdp,but maybe one that plays sacd this time.

by the way,when you play your disks,does your tv switch to cinema mode?

cheers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts