My Samsung Q950R got a fault - here’s the replacement!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Getting the Samsung 75Q950ts 8K QLED soon as a replacement for mine. :cool:

D

Deleted member 2457

Don’t know what I will do if it has stutter issues you can hardly turned down a new TV, besides I didn’t get a choice about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2457

Is it the 2020 version of your TV?
I thought you posted a few links before saying it wasn’t as good as your 2019 one?
Yes. Yes, one review website rated my 2019 one better than the 2020 one, but the rest of the reviews reckon the 2020 is better than mine. But I didn’t get a choice they just said they would replace my faulty like for like with their new range. I will keep it though even if it does judder because most of my viewing is done downstairs anyway. I can just be selective in my viewing because 50hz material is apparently where the judder is. I mainly watch YouTube music videos these days and Apple TV too.

D

Deleted member 2457

Hopefully get this coming week. :)

D

Deleted member 2457

I am thinking if the judder is really bad, I will keep it until the new mini-LED TVs come out if Samsung will let me and exchange it for like for like again.

Reactions: buzz_lightclick
D

Deleted member 2457

You need to stop overthinking 🙃
Definitely. (y) Looking at the online YouTube videos the Samsung 2020 model looks better than the Samsung 2021 models. Just got to watch out for motion and judder and if I see it how to solve it, but in the past I haven’t had a problem with motion on any TV.

D

Deleted member 2457

Coming tomorrow morning between 7-9am! :D Looks like I won’t be able to setup until tomorrow night. Pictures will follow as soon as it’s setup. :)

D

Deleted member 2457

Best of luck with the new set!
Thanks mate. (y)

Lifted my old one last night down the stairs with my bro in law and boy it was big and heavy! 44kg and 75-inches! Wearing gloves today. There is no way I can go to 85-inches in the future, just too heavy. If I go bigger it will be the projector route and I will have max 65-inch TV if that is the case.

Reactions: buzz_lightclick

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts