my panasonic 50v20 review ...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
toodlepip:
emotion-10.gif

The prosecution rests. Now, which user ID would you like to contnue...?

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:

toodlepip:
emotion-10.gif

The prosecution rests. Now, which user ID would you like to contnue...?

maxflinn ....

cheers guvnor
emotion-10.gif

A

Anonymous

bigboss:
Nice pic max!
emotion-21.gif

Are you able to operate your TV with the remote with that centre speaker in front?

Maybe it's time for a proper AV rack.
hi bb , thanks
emotion-11.gif
, i can just about operate the tv with the speaker in the way , but i have to stretch , im gonna get a piece of wood cut tmw , paint it black and stick the tv on it ..no more av related products (which include racks) are currently planned
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

Ronald Archiebald:
Maxflinn,

Weren't you suppossed to be away for 4 months, hibernating and attending to 'non-av stuff' as you put it?
emotion-18.gif

Nice TV btw!

Ronald

not sure about the hibernating ronald
emotion-40.gif
, but yea i wanted a break from the forum , hey thats a regular thing with me , im leaving im staying im leaving etc
emotion-5.gif

yea the tv is very nice thanks
emotion-21.gif
, some decent blu-rays that i havnt seen would be nice to play on it ..

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:
Ooops, spose I'd better unban max so he can reply.

Silly me...
emotion-3.gif

cheers andrew
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

So none of you guys are seeing the reported motion problems with sport on the V20/VT20?

A

Anonymous

mrb1972:So none of you guys are seeing the reported motion problems with sport on the V20/VT20?
not so far , i watched math of the day two this evening and the motion was fine ...

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:
maxflinn:i watched math of the day two this evening

...But then those equations don't move too fast...

cryptic block alert
emotion-41.gif

A

Anonymous

maxflinn:not so far , i watched math of the day two this evening and the motion was fine ...

Interesting.. you sound like someone who knows what he is talking about and would notice any obvious problems... , you definatly dont see double center lines when panning across the pitch. or anything like that?

A

Anonymous

maxflinn:Andrew Everard:
maxflinn:i watched math of the day two this evening

...But then those equations don't move too fast...

cryptic block alert
emotion-41.gif

ah , eventually got it
emotion-10.gif

A

Anonymous

mrb1972:
maxflinn:not so far , i watched math of the day two this evening and the motion was fine ...

Interesting.. you sound like someone who knows what he is talking about and would notice any obvious problems... , you definatly dont see double center lines when panning across the pitch. or anything like that?

well i wasnt looking for any specific problems , just watching the footie like normal , ill be watching spurs on wed evening on itvhd , ill keep an eye out for any motion issues then , if i see anything ill post my findings here ..

D

Deleted member 2457

bigboss:

Nice pic of your TV, gel!
emotion-21.gif

Please post some more pics with the FPMs on the side!

Thanks bigboss
emotion-21.gif

Okay but if it is okay with Max and Andrew would it be possible for the thread to be removed in a week or so like mine was on the your system page?

Thanks
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

maxflinn:well i wasnt looking for any specific problems , just watching the footie like normal , ill be watching spurs on wed evening on itvhd , ill keep an eye out for any motion issues then , if i see anything ill post my findings here ..

Ok I will be interested to see how it goes, i noticed it straight away, this was with IFC off, just watch the half way line when the camera pans across the pitch, thats how i spotted it

gel: Okay but if it is okay with Max and Andrew would it be possible for the thread to be removed in a week or so like mine was on the your system page?

I have no idea why you insist on your home cinema system pics to be deleted after a while. And you wanted to get the pictures published in WHF mag! It always helps to have the pictures on the forum. Even after 8-9 months of my home cinema pics being on the forum, I still get enquiries from members about the backlight, buttkicker etc. & I like to help them when I can.

In any case, you can delete your post yourself (there's a delete button at the bottom of each post), or you can edit your post & remove the picture yourself.

Max has given an excellent review of his new V20 & this thread should be here. It's the best thread on the V20 so far.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
gel:[Okay but if it is okay with Max and Andrew would it be possible for the thread to be removed in a week or so like mine was on the your system page?

No idea why you should want this, but as BB has said, you can delete your own postings should you wish.

I would only delete the thread if requested by the thread-starter.

(I swear these forums get more bizarre every day...)

daveh75

bigboss:
gel: Okay but if it is okay with Max and Andrew would it be possible for the thread to be removed in a week or so like mine was on the your system page?

I have no idea why you insist on your home cinema system pics to be deleted after a while.Indeed...

and gel there's a simple solution. If you dont like having your pics on the forum, dont post them in the first place!

A

Anonymous

Max ,when you get the chance will you keep an eye out for any floating blacks,banding etc. Congrats on your new purchase .Can I ask where you got it,I was quoted 1350 euros delivered to Dublin from watterselectrical.co.uk who are based in Belfast.

This was for the 42v20 model by the way.

TRENDING THREADS