My New Listening Room

airliebird

Aug 19, 2008
Visit site
Finnished at last and I am very happy with it. We have had an extension built I got my room and the wife a bigger kitchen. Fair deal I think.

I only have a budget set up but with alot of advice from What Hi Fi and the forums I think it looks spot on.

Denon DM37DAB

Wharfdale Diamonds 10.1

Atacama 6i stands filled with sand and Atacama spike pads.

atlas equator speaker cable

Sky HD

Alphason stand

Toshiba XV50 series 37" LCD 1080p

SSA53673.jpg

Hope you like.

A

Anonymous

Looks smart, although cant hep wonder why you didnt get a smaller rack seen as you have got the TV on the wall. It looks a little bare...

tj27

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
great start you got there, very nice finish all matching
emotion-21.gif

get on fleabay & get yourself some 'D' cable trunking, cheap as chips - to run the wires up to your tv. I got it in cream/magnolia & if not got your colour it can be painted!

Xanderzdad

Jun 25, 2008
Visit site
Very nice, subtle set up.

I bet those Wharfdale's sound great. I heard my first real hi-fi via the original Wharfdale diamonds about 20 years ago.

19 by Paul Hardcastle on vinyl and a NAD amp. It totally blew me away and I have been hooked since.

jaxwired

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
Looks the business! Love it. Super clean look and very nice setup. Great job!

My only suggestion is to go buy some plastic cable channel. You can buy the stuff that has double tape on the back. Run the wires to the TV inside the channel and you can paint the channel to match your wall. I've done this more than once and it looks fantastic.

airliebird

Aug 19, 2008
Visit site
Thanks for everyones comments. Once again these forums have given out some great advice and I have now hidden my wires to the TV with some plastic cable channel. Many thanks again.

TRENDING THREADS