admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hello all, recently inherited my fathers vinyl collection and on the back of that got myself some equipment.

project essential TT

wharfdale diamond 9.1

onkyo A-9155 amp

atlas stands.

Now comes the questions ! in a rush of blood to the head i purchased a acrylic platter mat hoping it would help make some audio help to what is a very very modest set up. the stands are filled with kiln dried sand, now with the felt mat everything sounds bright and tight, with acrylic platter bass seems to boom. is this the platter mat in conjunction with the filled stand or something else?

question two. when i plug in headphones whilst playing vinyl on phono setting i still get audio from speakers what would be the reason for this?

sorry for my longwinded(ness)

mike

A

Anonymous

sorry i meant to also ask, are my ears just tuned into bright sounding music because of years of cd's and ipod listening?

Hi welcome to the forum.

Regards your question No.2 it is a good idea for you to RTFM, otherwise you can look a little silly, because, and I quote:-

(A-9155) All connected speakers are not turned off

even when the headphones plug is inserted in the

PHONES jack. Press the SPEAKERS [A] or button

to mute the speakers.

:)

A

Anonymous

Alears said:
Hi welcome to the forum.

Regards your question No.2 it is a good idea for you to RTFM, otherwise you can look a little silly, because, and I quote:-

(A-9155) All connected speakers are not turned off

even when the headphones plug is inserted in the

PHONES jack. Press the SPEAKERS [A] or button

to mute the speakers.

:)

:wall: brilliant!!!!! just what i expected from a first post answer. im gonna like it here :rofl:

TRENDING THREADS