My kuro home cinema system

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Pioneer tv 6090h. Pioneer lx 71 blu-ray player.
Pioneer lx83 amp. Monitor audio rx 8 speaker system.
velodyne sub ultra 1000.
Hdmi cabels from chord.Speakers cabels from audio qest.
My pics ar at minhembio.com user name knippla

Liam19

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
Congratulations, you own the system that I dream of owning one day! lol. Really though, Pio 6090? You must have a cinema room with this kind of awesome kit, surely?

Eitherway, I WANT to see photos of this system please! ÿÿThere are others here who can better explain how to upload photos, but I'd say the 'Insert/edit image' in the message toolbar would be a start! Seriously, I'm drooling at the mere thought of this system!

Thanks, and NICE!ÿ

Messiah

bild

Here is one of the photo's done for you.

If anyone can tell me how to adjust picture sizes that would be great!!

Liam19

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
That is STUNNING - I can only imagine what 'The Dark Knight' Blu-ray looks and sounds like on that. Lovely decor too - you did so well to get an AV rack and shelves which match the Monitors so perfectly!

Someday... someday...

daveh75

messiah,

when you use the insert/edit image button on the reply toolbar thingy and you get the pop up box appear, you can adjust image size in there under where you insert the image link, if that makes sense

A

Anonymous

Very nice and clean setup , I really like it, Its great that you got it all matching :)

Messiah

daveh75:
messiah,

when you use the insert/edit image button on the reply toolbar thingy and you get the pop up box appear, you can adjust image size in there under where you insert the image link, if that makes sense

Cheers Dave,

Will give that a go when I post a picture next.

A

Anonymous

excellent seup and colour matching, uncluttered system lay out time to have a look at my system i think.

A

Anonymous

Very nice setup! ÿWhere did you get the cabinet from if you don't me asking? I like it :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts