my early rise for 3d tv

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

slewis:Gel their is an advert on tv that says if you leave an infinite amount of monkeys in a room they will write shakespeare.

emotion-2.gif
o dear.

Cheers Mate
emotion-21.gif

micks_address

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
but they cant make coffee apparently...

slewis:Gel their is an advert on tv that says if you leave an infinite amount of monkeys in a room they will write shakespeare.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site

Is there? I was thinking more of Borel's essay on probability, which involved monkeys, typewriters and an infinite amount of time, IIRC...

ukdavej

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
Andrew Everard:

Is there? I was thinking more of Borel's essay on probability, which involved monkeys, typewriters and an infinite amount of time, IIRC...

Did it mention anything about coffee?

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
ukdavej:Andrew Everard:

Did it mention anything about coffee?

Yes thats the coffee advert where the infinite amount of monky's can't make coffee either.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
slewis:Yes thats the coffee advert where the infinite amount of monky's can't make coffee either.

Hardly surprising, given their well-known preference for tea...

pgtips-749256.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts