• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

my early rise for 3d tv

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Gel their is an advert on tv that says if you leave an infinite amount of monkeys in a room they will write shakespeare.

micks_address

Aug 31, 2010
but they cant make coffee apparently...

slewis:Gel their is an advert on tv that says if you leave an infinite amount of monkeys in a room they will write shakespeare.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
slewis:Gel their is an advert on tv that says if you leave an infinite amount of monkeys in a room they will write shakespeare.

Is there? I was thinking more of Borel's essay on probability, which involved monkeys, typewriters and an infinite amount of time, IIRC...

ukdavej

Oct 12, 2009
Andrew Everard:

Is there? I was thinking more of Borel's essay on probability, which involved monkeys, typewriters and an infinite amount of time, IIRC...

Did it mention anything about coffee?

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
ukdavej:Andrew Everard:

Did it mention anything about coffee?

Yes thats the coffee advert where the infinite amount of monky's can't make coffee either.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
slewis:Yes thats the coffee advert where the infinite amount of monky's can't make coffee either.

Hardly surprising, given their well-known preference for tea...

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts