My computer based system...

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey all,

Well, since I've finally got it finished I figured I'd post some pics up of my little setup.

The whole thing runs off my Mac Pro and is in my office. Its a fairly small room and I find the speakers pretty good. I know its not even close to the other setups on here, but this is just a simple PC speaker setup...

Components:

Mac Pro, Apple Cinema Display 30", LaCie 2big Quadra 2Tb external drive, Sky+ box, Cambridge Audio DacMagic 2, Little Dot MKIV pre/headphone amp, Feguson Hill intergrated amp, FH007 speakers and FH008 subwoofer.

Misc:

IXOS 'starter' power cables 3m, Chord Opticord, Synergy 2i RCA analogue interconnects, QED Reference analogue interconnects, IXOS 3.5mm > RCA cable for subwoofer, Lindy 6-way conditioner and custom made glass/aluminum rack.

Desk1.jpg

Desk2.jpg

A

Anonymous

emotion-21.gif
Dinky rack! Who made that for you? Your setup looks like a full size rack system that's been shrunk! Lovely.

And what are those headphones?

Like your Little Dot.

A

Anonymous

Thanks guys!

The rack was built by me. My dad ordered the glass and the aluminum was purchased from B&Q. I was going to use wood, but decided to go with metal to match the rest of the stuff.

EDIT: Tractorboy, the headphones are AKG K702's.

TRENDING THREADS