My BK sub arrived today!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
So my BK xls200 arrived today and my first impressions are I’m very impressed! It just what my system needed. Now that I don’t have to use the eq to boost the bass I can run the Marantz in source direct mode. This has also improved the sound massively. I’m also surprised how well the sub integrates with the Dalis.

I still need to get the sound just right, I currently have the crossover set to around 70Hz. The Lektor’s have a claimed low frequency response of 49Hz which I don’t really believe. Do you think I have the crossover set to high?

Just a quick mention of how impressed I am with BK as a company. The sub arrived on the day they said it would, they didn’t charge my account until the night before the sub shipped and then rang to confirm a time I would be in. Customer service only matched by Stan at Beresford.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Stevie_Blaze:
So my BK xls200 arrived today and my first impressions are I'm very impressed! It just what my system needed. Now that I don't have to use the eq to boost the bass I can run the Marantz in source direct mode. This has also improved the sound massively. I'm also surprised how well the sub integrates with the Dalis.

I still need to get the sound just right, I currently have the crossover set to around 70Hz. The Lektor's have a claimed low frequency response of 49Hz which I don't really believe. Do you think I have the crossover set to high?

Just a quick mention of how impressed I am with BK as a company. The sub arrived on the day they said it would, they didn't charge my account until the night before the sub shipped and then rang to confirm a time I would be in. Customer service only matched by Stan at Beresford.

I've just listened to the Lektors. I would set the crossover at 90hz to let the sub work more.

A

Anonymous

Tryed at 90Hz and after turning down the level down a bit sounds great

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts