Musical Fidelity KW DM 25 CD Player - Where are you........

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi Forum Members -

I am in the quest for a CD player which I sold and have missed ever since. The Musical Fidelity KW DM 25 Transport & Dac. (Discontinued a short while ago, otherwise I'd buy it new)

If anyone knows of any store within the UK that may have one, please can you help me get in contact with them.

I am not that familiar with many MF stockists of the KW series throughout the UK so thought I would spread the word via this helpful forum.

Thx

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Golly, you really have spread the message far and wide haven't you? Google the MF player and just about every hit is a wanted posting from you
emotion-3.gif

SHAXOS

Feb 11, 2008
Visit site
Try speaking to Joseph from :

http://www.homescapeav.co.uk/index2.html

I brought my kW amp from him. Hes a very nice man and may be able to help.

Regards

A

Anonymous

I know Joseph - very nice man indeed. He mainly deals with last bits of stock items from MF before they discontinue pieces. Unfortunately he cannot help me - I tried him before Xmas.

I dont know of any dealers that may have had the unit of for demo purposes or anything like that. Or dealers that know of customers that are looking to sell. Any link is welcomed at this stage as I am determined to get my missing link sorted
emotion-2.gif

Thanks though Shaxos

A

Anonymous

Rang around the MF Dealers on their website - there isnt one left in the world anywhere!!
emotion-2.gif

Ill just have to patiently wait for a second hand one unfortunately.

I am tempted to buy the Musical Fidelity A1008.2 CD Player - Been offered one brand new for £900 - but my CD player cannot be on the top shelf of my hifi rack - so its a problem I cannot see a way round unfortunately.

Anyone heard the A1008 vs the DM25 CD Player?

Still in the search for my DAC & Transport!!!
emotion-7.gif

A

Anonymous

Too late - I couldnt wait without music. Purchased the A1008 CD Player (its a good enough price I can always sell it if I dont like it)

Purchased the KW DAC also to team up with Apple TV & Sky HD Box before sending to the Amp

Lets see how I get on
emotion-2.gif

i-robot

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Vinny7 said:
Hi Forum Members -

I am in the quest for a CD player which I sold and have missed ever since. The Musical Fidelity KW DM 25 Transport & Dac. (Discontinued a short while ago, otherwise I'd buy it new)

If anyone knows of any store within the UK that may have one, please can you help me get in contact with them...

Thx

Hi Vinny7 !

Yes, I imagine it's a bit late… but if you still search this MF player, I'm selling mine (since 2012) ;)

I used it 4 years, between october 2007 and february 2012. It was a replacement for the kW SACD.

Don't have power cords, as MF did not give them, but all the rest is mint, in original boxes.

My kW DM25 is for 220-240 V (50-60 Hz), because I'm in France.

Please, tell me if you are interested at i-robot [at] 9online.fr (replace the [at] with @ of course).

Here the page for my french selling : http://www.cinetson.org/phpBB3/audio-electroniques-f97/ultime-baisse-2400-musical-fidelity-drive-dac-dm25-t37433.html

Philippe :wave:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts