MP3 player. . .which one?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

plastic penguin:
"idiot proof."

Which the ipod is so I foresee no future problems.

A

Anonymous

Personally I've not had any extensive listening to an ipod but I don't think you'll be disappointed.

A

Anonymous

Hi chaps,

Just a quick note to let you know that the December issue (on sale tomorrow, I believe!) has a round-up of cables for connecting an MP3 player to other equipment. It includes 3.5mm-3.5mm cables, 3.5mm-RCA cables, and one cable with a dedicated iPod connector at one end and an RCA at the other. PP, you might want to take a look if you're planning to connect your new portable to a hi-fi.

Oh, and just to back up the general advice of the thread - go for a nano. You can't buy better around the £100 mark.

Tom Parsons:

Hi chaps,

Just a quick note to let you know that the December issue (on sale tomorrow, I believe!) has a round-up of cables for connecting an MP3 player to other equipment. It includes 3.5mm-3.5mm cables, 3.5mm-RCA cables, and one cable with a dedicated iPod connector at one end and an RCA at the other. PP, you might want to take a look if you're planning to connect your new portable to a hi-fi.

Oh, and just to back up the general advice of the thread - go for a nano. You can't buy better around the £100 mark.

I received my copy a couple of days ago, I didn't notice the cable section. I'll have another shufti before I hit the sack tonight

TRENDING THREADS