Most expensive upgrade ever...

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Moved into the new flat on friday and just threw up the hifi to have some tunes playing while we tidy and sort everything out.

Not only does the hifi sound much better, but also louder at the same volume (dial rotation). I haven't even taken the time to listen and position the speakers properly - just went for 6' apart an 8" from back wall.

Now i realise moving home is a bit of an extreme tweak, but you never know it might be just what you need!
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Ha ... it'll be back to normal when you hang up the curtains and put the books on the shelves... unlucky
emotion-9.gif
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Something similar happened with me but with my tv's built in speakers, the lounge tv went for repairs and we had to take the bedroom tv downstairs which is a panasonic tx-26lxd8 and the sound wasnt too great before but now its in a bigger room it sounds more full bodied which was surprising.

A

Anonymous

Same effect, the bedroom probably has more absorbent surfaces than the lounge..

Lots of systems sound better outside the room they are situated in as well.... I might open the connecting doors between the front room and dining room and listen to the stereo from the stairs.. or maybe from the neighbours bathroom
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

letsannoytheneighbours:Ha ... it'll be back to normal when you hang up the curtains and put the books on the shelves... unlucky
emotion-9.gif
emotion-2.gif

Luckily, the sofa and curtains are already in place. Other than maybe couple of plants in the corners there's nothign else to go in. Were keeping the livingroom as minimal as possible to avoid clutter!

emotion-2.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts