Mordaunt short / Audio Partnership customer services.?

moon

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is a problem at Mordaunt short / Audio Patrnership customer services? They are not responding to customer support emails or returns emails. They are also not answering the phone at Audio Partnership head quarters in London. Very frustrating and a bit worrying!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
The staff at Audio Partnership are today doing a charity cycle ride from London to Brighton in aid of Cancer Research, in memory of their colleague Paul Masson, who died recently.

You can support them by donating here.

moon

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Andrew Everard said:
The staff at Audio Partnership are today doing a charity cycle ride from London to Brighton in aid of Cancer Research, in memory of their colleague Paul Masson, who died recently.

You can support them by donating here.

Many thanks , will do

CambridgeAudioCare

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Hello Moon, sorry for the problems you experienced last week trying to contact us. As Andrew has very kindly pointed out, Friday was an unusual day for Audio Partnership but I would hope you would agree that it was in a good cause. We take customer care and aftersales extremely seriously and would hope to respond to almost any inquiry within a working day and I believe that if you have not already been contacted by my colleagues, you will be shortly.

Please note that we do not generally offer phone support. The realities of selling products to over forty countries, means that we have switched over to an online support system because it offers the required transparancy and flexibility we need to try and offer the most effective support we can.

Thanks and regards

Ed Selley- Customer care and support

Audio Partnership

moon

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
CambridgeAudioCare said:
Hello Moon, sorry for the problems you experienced last week trying to contact us. As Andrew has very kindly pointed out, Friday was an unusual day for Audio Partnership but I would hope you would agree that it was in a good cause. We take customer care and aftersales extremely seriously and would hope to respond to almost any inquiry within a working day and I believe that if you have not already been contacted by my colleagues, you will be shortly.

Please note that we do not generally offer phone support. The realities of selling products to over forty countries, means that we have switched over to an online support system because it offers the required transparancy and flexibility we need to try and offer the most effective support we can.

Thanks and regards

Ed Selley- Customer care and support

Audio Partnership

Hi Ed, many thanks for the response, both here and on your support line.

Good luck to all at Mordaunt Short.

Thread now concluded. Excellent customer services.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts