mordaunt short alumni or the q acoustic 1010i

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
thinking of buying a new home cinema/music system-cd player-marantz cd6002 -av reciever-onkyo txsr605 but can't decide on what speakers to buy.i have a budget ot £600 for the speakers and was looking at the mordaunt short alumni or the q acoustics 1010i 5.1.would like some feedback on what would sound best.thanks

A

Anonymous

The professor recommended the Q Acoustics on another post from this site link: http://www.bluestreamav.co.uk/pages/product_detail.aspx?s=01119033478.
The package is meant to be a quality budget set up according to the whf mag and includes all the cables too, wow!
I Don't know a great deal about the new 'Alumni package' but I have the Mordant Short Avant speaker range and they are pucker, so I think the Alumni package is more of a compact stop gap version between the premiere package and the Avant seperates.
Where as the Q Acoustics 1010i are aiming more for the same wavelength as the Avant's that I have got as they are full size ones.
I have heard the Tannoys go well with the onkyo so you could also have the option of saving for them as they are not far off your total budget either and you find some good deals online.

TRENDING THREADS