Monitor Audio BX2 worth it?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

matthewpiano

peterpiper said:
matthewpiano said:
My 'current' speakers is a bit of a movable feast at present as I'm alternating between the Diamond 9.1s and the Dynaudio DM2/6 according to mood/music. My current feeling is that neither is such a good all-rounder as the Zensor 3.

have you sold them ?

I sold them a while back to help fund the last changes to my system.

mikeparker59

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
technic123 said:
well im not looking for room shaking bass like you may get from a rock concert, i just want a bassline that delivers more tightly and crisp than my curreent speakers. Im looking to get a Marantz MCR610 to power the new speakers

ive come up with a bit of a shortlist:

Aviano 2's

MA BX2s

CA aero 2

Dali Zensor 3

Any suggestions?

I've got both Aviano 1 and Aviano 2, in fact I bought the Aviano 2 blind when they were reduced in price on the Mordaunt-Short website. In my opinion there isn't really a great difference in the bass response between the two models. They sound fine to me with my marantz but the bass won't make your stomach tremble that's for sure, but similarly it's not out of control either. Easy to live with would sum it up!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts