Modern Hi-Fi Systems:- Virtually all appear to have no internal record feature ?

Snooker

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if anybody else has noticed this but moderm Hi-Fi Systems as far as I know don't generally have an internal inbuilt record feature at all, of course it would be so easy to do and record to a usb stick if required, as people sometimes may want to record a radio chat program or otherwise, it just seems they have forgot this feature, lets hope this useful feature is included with future models !

Snooker

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I just thought some of you may have had an opinion, and interestingly I just downloaded some free recording software which will record radio streamed from the internet via my computer as it is being played on my Hi-Fi, it seems you can virtually get any type of useful software and that it is free also

I am going to stay with my DM37 system due to having no money at the moment, but feel that it would be nice if possible in the future to have an all round modern system like the Naim Qute possibly, unless I prefere a tablet type set up straight to an amplifier and speakers instead

Yes I know we all want the best really, but it does of course actually come down to individual taste and what we can afford

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts