Mission 751 Freedoms

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I have just purchased a pair of mission 751 freedom speakers to replace my tannoy f1 customs, and i'm just wondering if this has been a worthwhile upgrade? What difference should I expect between the 2 sets of speakers and will these missions pair up nicely with my amp? - I have a nad c326 amp that'll be powering them.

Thanks

T

the record spot

Very fine speakers Rob and I think in time you'll find you might need a better amp to go into them in time. Part of the legendary 75 series, the Missions ought to comfortably outperform your F1s with room to spare.

Good purchase - enjoy!

matthewpiano

Good move. I have a pair of 751s waiting for 2nd system duties and when I had a NAD C326BEE I used them together. Great combination and will be a good upgrade for you from the Tannoys, although the 751s will certainly benefit from an amp upgrade later on.

Enjoy!

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the responses, I look forward to them arriving. I bought them on ebay and the person i bought them off messaged me saying they probably won't sound fantastic out of the box unlike some speakers because they're made so that they 'grow' on you. Is this the case? Also, do you know the difference between the freedom and the original 751's?

Cheers

T

the record spot

Hi Bob, the 751F has an inverted bass driver and soft dome tweeter arrangement over the previous meshdome metal tweeter and polypropelene driver. Both sound excellent.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts