Microsoft X Box Flatlined

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello All, Can anybody help me? I can recall a couple of weeks ago where someones X Box had died and Microsoft repaired it FOC. I wonder if that person can let me know the details as mine has packed in (it was in the second batch) and it is obviously out of warranty. Many thanks

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Simply go to www.xbox.co.uk or phone 0800 587 1102 and they will take all you details email you a returns delivery note and UPS will come and get it FOC. If you are on XBOX LIVE when you give them your serieal number from your 360 they will have your details to hand. Make sure to remove the HDD etc when you box it up. They quote upto 20 days but mine took just over a week and completly FOC.
emotion-15.gif

A

Anonymous

Many thanks for the assistance. Much appreciated!!!!

FoxJA

Aug 28, 2007
Visit site
Can you let us know if your replacement xbox comes back with a HDMI socket? If all replacements do then I might just have to ensure mine breaks down!

stevee1966

Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
My son has just had his xbox returned. Just over a week from sending for repair to receiving back and working. Not sure about the HDMI socket (i can ask him to take a look) but they did include a complimentary 1 month xbox live subscription.

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Generally Microsoft repair and send back your own 360 rather than replaceing it with another unit. that said I have had a new unit from them with the new motherboard and HDMI but I think that was because mine had been back to the 3 times previously all for differnt reasons getting the ring of death and I kicked up such a stink I think they sent a new unit to shut me up. I must admit it is not as noisey as my old one nor does it appear to get as hot but I cant really tell any differnce between the picture on HDMI over COMPONENT.
emotion-15.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts