Matching speakers for bluesound power node gen1

newlash09

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
Hi all. I bought a bluesound power node gen 1, and a qacoustics q7000i package a month back from Norwich. Being on a boat and having a very short port stay, didn't have the luxury to audition before the purchase. Bought them on the basis of reviews alone.

The acoustics pack is for my home theatre , and will be mated to a Sony str-dn 850. And the blue sound power node gen 1 will be connected to my audiopro floorstanders with inbuilt passive woofers for my bedroom. These speakers are rated at 4 ohm.

Iam presently still sailing, and presently have the power node connected to the q7000 LRi speakers and the q7070 sub. They sound good, but I haven't been blown off my feet as I expected. So now iam in a dilemma, if the weak point is the power node or the speakers. If it is the speakers, it would be safer to buy a pair of speakers again in my next trip to UK, before I head back home to India.

So can anyone please suggest some good speakers to go with the power node for below 500 pounds. Or will the power node be able to drive my audiopro floorstanders without issue.

My audio room measures 12 x 18 ft . And has hard tiled flooring. Thanks for your valuable time and suggestions.

newlash09

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the advise. Wish I could afford the kef LS50. But they are sadly beyond my means at the moment. As I bought most gear just now, can't splurge anymore. Any advise at or below , preferably below 500 pounds would be welcome.

newlash09

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the advise. Wish I could afford the kef LS50. But they are sadly beyond my means at the moment. As I bought most gear just now, can't splurge anymore. Any advise at or below , preferably below 500 pounds would be welcome.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts