Marantz NR1200 manual

Rock0324

Mar 7, 2022
Visit site
You may have read about my purchase and return of a Marantz nr1200 receiver. After I bought it, I printed out the owners manual, all 190 pages of it. I no longer have the receiver. If anyone needs the manual, contact me. I would rather send it to someone who can use it instead of using it for scrap.

Reactions: Gray and Al ears
You may have read about my purchase and return of a Marantz nr1200 receiver. After I bought it, I printed out the owners manual, all 190 pages of it. I no longer have the receiver. If anyone needs the manual, contact me. I would rather send it to someone who can use it instead of using it for scrap.
That’s a thoughtful gesture. Does that mean you printed 7 languages, because I invariably find the bit I want is just a few pages, then the Spec on the back!?

And that’s after ignoring a dozen pages of safety instructions like don’t submerge your amp in the bath or take your speakers through a car wash! Not to mention pages of logos for streaming and Apple and Android and Dolby?

Reactions: Gray

Gray

That’s a thoughtful gesture. Does that mean you printed 7 languages, because I invariably find the bit I want is just a few pages, then the Spec on the back!?

And that’s after ignoring a dozen pages of safety instructions like don’t submerge your amp in the bath or take your speakers through a car wash! Not to mention pages of logos for streaming and Apple and Android and Dolby?
I discarded all but the English section for a CD recorder manual, but only as I was certain I'd never be selling.
Much prefer paper and regret the move to online manuals - but there's always too much wasted paper from those unneeded sections.

Reactions: nopiano

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts