Marantz Dealers?

AlmaataKZ

Jan 7, 2009
Visit site
bigboss said:
Where abouts are you? The Movie Rooms in Edinburgh may offer a home trial, or you can order it online and demo it at home. Return it within 7 days if you're not happy. DSR is designed exactly for that.

London. Peter Tyson made me a good offer.

duaplex

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
AlmaataKZ said:
bigboss said:
Where abouts are you? The Movie Rooms in Edinburgh may offer a home trial, or you can order it online and demo it at home. Return it within 7 days if you're not happy. DSR is designed exactly for that.

Speak to Ideal AV They do Marantz, get the best deal you can.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
duaplex said:
AlmaataKZ said:
bigboss said:

He already said Peter Tyson made him a good deal and AFAIK ideal av are no where near london.

AlmaataKZ

Jan 7, 2009
Visit site
duaplex said:
AlmaataKZ said:
bigboss said:

Thanks!

duaplex

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I know what the OP said, but there is nothing wrong with trying to better the deal ;)

Peter Tyson are further as said above and Ideal AV is only a shorter drive away. I was also thinking about Demo purposes :)

Hi AlmaataKZ

If you're going to stay with 5.1 or 7.1 configuration then i feel that you should also consider Anthem's MRX 310 or MRX 510 for processing/pre amp/amplification. We've also found Anthem Room Correction works superbly with ATC passive/active monitors. Try it as given their price they may also do the trick for your system/room.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

AlmaataKZ

Jan 7, 2009
Visit site
MUSICRAFT said:
Hi AlmaataKZ

If you're going to stay with 5.1 or 7.1 configuration then i feel that you should also consider Anthem's MRX 310 or MRX 510 for processing/pre amp/amplification. We've also found Anthem Room Correction works superbly with ATC passive/active monitors. Try it as given their price they may also do the trick for your system/room.

All the best

Rick @ Musicraft

Thanks, Rick. Do Anthem publish full discrete remote codes? If so, do you have a link? Also, I am after Audyssey 32XT, and XLR outs.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
AlmaataKZ said:
Also, I am after Audyssey 32XT, and XLR outs.

Anthem's a ARC may well be equivalent to pathetic XT32 on the Marantz, but the MRX receivers don't currently have XLR outputs, so you'd have to look at their dedicated pre/processors that do, but they are much more expensive.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts