marantz cd6003 with nad c326bee ???

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Torres09:
When it does improve things, then you will upgrade the speaker cable, then the I/C, then the PowerCord, then the Stands

It's never ending, welcome to the club
emotion-2.gif
I did none of the above. It's not compulsory, you know. Also most dealers will throw in "good" interconnects/cables to clinch a deal. No need to spend money at all.

Edit that was meant to be a tongue-in-cheek comment - having re-read the above it comes across as harsh. No offence intended.

Sizzers

Jun 20, 2008
Visit site
maxflinn:having spent the last 5 hours listening to music , there is only one word i have for the marantz , awesome
emotion-2.gif

Exactly how I described it elsewhere. Detail, clarity, imaging - just superb.

Should (hopefully) be listening to it through new
speakers in the next 10-days, but I'm really struggling to get the amp I want for it.

A

Anonymous

Sizzers:maxflinn:having spent the last 5 hours listening to music , there is only one word i have for the marantz , awesome
emotion-2.gif

Exactly how I described it elsewhere. Detail, clarity, imaging - just superb.

Should (hopefully) be listening to it through new
speakers in the next 10-days, but I'm really struggling to get the amp I want for it.well its my first cd player , so i cant compare it against anything else , but i can honestly say i didnt expect it to be this good , really happy
emotion-2.gif
.. give us an update sizzers once you have your kit sorted
emotion-21.gif

Sizzers

Jun 20, 2008
Visit site
Well I bought it primarily for a headphone set-up, but needless to say I also run it through my Denon micro. The result is THAT good I now want a seperate amp and new speakers.

Speaker wise I've wanted a pair of Dali Lektor 1's for some while, but following Mr P's rave review and all the comments made by Brittondave, I'm going to listen to a pair of Roth OLi 2's a week next Tuesday. Can £100 speakers be THAT good?

Amp wise I've been looking at an Arcam A65+, but as I don't really do ebay this is giving me some problems in sourcing one. Haven't really come across anything sub £200 buying new I care for too much so I'm leaving the amp on the back burner for a little while.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts