marantz cd 5001ose or cd 6002 pls help???

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi i want to upgrade my cdp and i would like your opinions pls

my system is:

marantz pm 4001ose

sony cdp-xe570

mission m52

qed qunex 2

and qed original biwire

Im considering marantz cd 5001ose or to spend a bit more cd 6002 , will i find improvement on the sound and how different this 2 marantz cdp are to each other??? Will any of them sound better than my sony , cos i dont think the sony gives the justice to the system or am I wrong? I listening mostly smooth jazz and a bit of rock music .p.s sorry for my eiglish!!!!

thanks

A

Anonymous

hi there,the cd 6002 is definately better than the cd 5001ose and very much better than your current sony player,but what i would do is search ebay for the marantz cd7300 cd player.this is quite simply one of the best cd players you will ever hear.unfortunatey marantz stopped producing them about 3 years ago but they do turn up on ebay quite regularly.when new they cost£350 but i got one in perfect condition on ebay for £104! an astonishing bargain.anyone who has never heard this player really should try to get one,but if no success,definately the cd 6002,richer sounds do it for £219.cheers.

A

Anonymous

The CD6002 is actually £199.99 in richer sounds at mo. And it's a great little player - better then 5001 ose. Def demo it!!

A

Anonymous

Hey,

Picked up the Marantz CD6002 from Richer Sounds for £200

You have to mention you've seen it online if they try to charge you more in store.
They'll ask where you've seen it cheeper - "your website".

There's also a £20, 5 year cover you can go for too.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts