Marantz AV Receiver

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi

Any sign of you doing a few reviews of the new range Marantz receivers, particularly the SR6006

Looking back through the old reviews there doesn't seem to be very many reviews except the SR7005

How come?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

I would be interested in this too, as I have the SR5006 and I think it's awesome, even after having a Pioneer SC-LX73.

sound10

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Hi, a vote from me too. Very interested in reading a review by the whathifi team with regards to both the SR6006 & SR5006. Would be great to hear what the whathifi team think of both the surround sound performance, more importantly for me, the musical performance and how they compare to their Denon equivalents !

A

Anonymous

I have emailed them to ask when they will be reviewing the new Marantz range (sr5006 and sr6006) and I have not received an email reply and now I see that no one has replied on this forum either.

Very strange that everyone is keeping so quite about it? Wonder if the company does not want them to review for the fear of getting 4 stars (judging from the history of Marantz reviews from whathifi), maybe they think it will hurt their sales seeing how the Denon has fared against the like of Sony, Onkyo and Yamaha.

I am very intrested to see how they will score the Marantz and it has been out for a while now already. I have a feeling that the price of the Marantz may impact the rating as the competition is cheaper with very similar specs.

Anyway, I could not wait forever for the whathifi team to review so I bought the SR5006 as I love the look and the features are great and the sound/video amazing. :cheers: Only thing I wish the Marantz guys should have done is up scaling from other sources and not just HDMI and the ability to upscale to 4k... both these are done by the cheaper Onkyo 609, however I don’t like how the Onkyo's look.

A

Anonymous

Come on guys from whathifi, just a hint... It is not the CIA u know, I am starting to hear my own :boohoo: play... No response from you guys feels like doing this ----> :wall:

Please give us some idea when if ever we can expect a review on the Marantz SR5006 and SR6006?

Thank you.

A

Anonymous

Ok this is a FAIL of note, cannot imagine why all the silence :silenced: :? . Mods should just close this thread then :read: .

A

Anonymous

Ok this is a FAIL of note, cannot imagine why all the silence :silenced: :? . Mods should just close this thread then :read: .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts