Maranta sr7011 selecting blu-Ray input

rocketrazor

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
hi all,

over the last few days my Marantz sr7011 has been auto selecting the blu Ray input while we are watching on a different input. The remote is nowhere near us and also I don't have anything plugged into this input as I use the PS3 for blu Ray in the game input. I believe there was a firmware update recently. Anyone else had the same issue?

rocketrazor

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Cheers guys. Amp is turned off every night at the mains so that won't fix it. It just went to Phono so not limited to selecting blu ray input. also I think it was a heos firmware update rather than an amp update but it updated something on the amp

Firmware version 6440-0096-8451-2544 DTS version 3.90.35.00

Any thoughts other than a factory reset welcome!

Ta

rocketrazor

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I have just noticed that the input selection is one click to the left on the dial. When using Game one click is Blu-Ray, when using CBL/SAT on click is Phono. I've moved the dial incase it got knocked and was sitting on the 'cliff' of two connections. I'm hoping I don't have to do a factory reset!

rocketrazor

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I've logged a ticket with Marantz and also called Peter Tyson. PT advised to turn off HDMI control so I've done that and will see what happens.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts