Mains leads

A

Anonymous

Is this a real post or am I only seeing it because I have an expectation that it will be here?

A

Anonymous

Ho ho ho! Christmas come early. I've just bought a Tacima CS929... and my other half is going away for the weekend... so I could do some testing without the scornful / pitying looks (no Keith, I'm not talking about you, but we'd all miss you if you didn't chip in)... although it wouldn't be a blind test obviously...

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="tractorboy"]Ho ho ho! Christmas come early. I've just bought a Tacima CS929... and my other half is going away for the weekend... so I could do some testing without the scornful / pitying looks (no Keith, I'm not talking about you, but we'd all miss you if you didn't chip in)... although it wouldn't be a blind test obviously...[/quote]

You get those too?

I could bring back the best speakers in the world, having got them for 50p and she'd just say they were too big or not the right colour.

But she'll happily sit and listen to them, without wanting to talk about them

A

Anonymous

[quote user="JoelSim"]But she'll happily sit and listen to them, without wanting to talk about them[/quote]

Yeah, I know. What is it with these women?

fatboyslimfast

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
if only i were he... a) I'd have a shed load more cash than I currently do, and b) would have a house big enough for a separate listening room that didn't house the telly. And all that American rubbish that comes through it.

Would have said c) about Ms Ball/Cook, but I fear the wrath of MrsFatboyslimfast... ;)

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
My girlfriend doesn't have a wrath, she just knows that she is totally and utterly ambivalent and if she had her way the hifi would be about an inch square and hidden in a cupboard. It doesn't matter that all her friends have commented on how good it sounds without me prompting, she just doesn't have the slightest interest. Would rather watch 'Stenders or Corrie or these days Bear in the Big Blue House or something else just as mindnumbingly dull

fatboyslimfast

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
Sorry...not sure how I missed that one...the malt must have taken effect. I will be there, but not dragging she-that-must-be-obeyed round. Did that once, and got fed up with "have we finished in this room yet" so make a point of going alone!!!

fatboyslimfast

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
Ah, unlucky. Well, you might actually consider lucky being that far from Bristle...!

I live about 5 miles away, from the show so getting the missus to drop me down and pick me up, but she can look after little 'un during...

Well, she's off galavanting tonight, so only fair eh...? :)

A

Anonymous

[quote user="fr0g"]When I win the lottery I shall of course have my own constant 230V AC supply.[/quote]

Where from and what for?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts