Mag in Singapore?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your reply. Have a great day, and hope to see copies of WHF on bookstores soon.

A

Anonymous

Hi All, just to confirm we pulled our UK edition out of Singapore completely in September due to local licence restrictions of our Asean edition, which has since ceased. Thanks to this thread I have spoken to our overseas distributor and can confirm that distribution of the UK edition has now been re-instated with our distributors in Singapore and Malaysia, effective April 2011 issue. They are also investigating supply/distribution to all territories that used to receive the Asean edition. I hope that helps.

And yes back issues can be purchased - as Andrew has highlighted already.

Best wishes

El Hefe

Jun 21, 2008
Visit site
Rachael Butler:
Hi All, just to confirm we pulled our UK edition out of Singapore completely in September due to local licence restrictions of our Asean edition, which has since ceased. Thanks to this thread I have spoken to our overseas distributor and can confirm that distribution of the UK edition has now been re-instated with our distributors in Singapore and Malaysia, effective April 2011 issue. They are also investigating supply/distribution to all territories that used to receive the Asean edition. I hope that helps.

Best wishes

Two thumbs up !!! :)

A

Anonymous

Hi Rachael,Congrats to both you and I. For your part, you get to resume business as per normal; for us, we get to read our beloved hifi mag as per normal. :) Take care and have a nice day.

El Hefe

Jun 21, 2008
Visit site
Rachael Butler said:

Best wishes

Hi WHF team,

Has this arrangement been realised? Will I be able to see the mag back on the racks in Malaysia bookstores?

I went to one last week, and they only had January 2011 issue :(

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts